Week 10: Sullivan South (8-1) @ Elizabethton (8-1)

EHSTrack06

Typical post by a guy who simply can't handle the truth. Trust me... I don't have a dog in the race so I have no reason to hate any specific team just because of who they are. And it couldn't be because you won the game between our teams. :roflolk:  I just keep it 100!  :thumb:

^^^Cap <- South hater from way back. Here to cause trouble. Go pick your nose somewhere else. You're stinking up the place.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that's because THREE years ago you were playing better competition in 5A ball. Trust me... there was nobody in the Castle including yourself who thought South had a chance to win that game in the second half. The only reason the score looks half way respectable is because one if not two of your scores were during trash time against JV. So don't get it twisted. You have no idea what you are getting ready to face with #28. I want you to be a man and come back on here after the game and say "Cap you tried to tell me"! :roflol:

The last couple months hasn't been too good for your memory Cap. I believe we only scored once in the 2nd half and that wasn't against JV. In fact I don't remember seeing too many JV playing for TNH in that game at all. Wasn't the score something like 35-28? You guys would have torn Mays apart if he had risked playing JV which could have turned a very well deserved win into yet another come from behind victory for the Rebels over the Vikings. South has grown a tremendous amount since this week 2 game. Will it be enough? We'll see Thursday night.

Cap i don't think they will stop the E train but i think it will be a competitive game but i hope your right.

Like I said before, stop the QB option and stay behind their receivers and this will be a cake walk. If you don't do those two things they WILL score with you. South is a good team... they're just very predictable and have been for years.They can't stop your ground attach if you mix it up just enough to keep them from stacking the box.  I will say though... keep the ball away from #1(I think that's his number) a quick little WR! He is a "gamer" and is very dangerous in open space. 

South likes to throw to #1 straight down the line and with 2 receivers already downfield blocking for him he will burn you.       I doubt if EHS has faced a team all year that can pass as good as South, and I know South has not faced a better running team than EHS.       Ok, maybe the Hill.....

We have played against #28 since the 7th grade so we do know what he is like.  and what game are you talking about with the scoring during trash time.  This year we were up 21 to 7 at half and played horrible.  if not for the freak fumble return for a TD we would have still won that game.  The better team did not win that game.  I have never predicted a South victory over Elizabethton but to say we will get run out of the stadium just shows your ignorance.  Good luck with South Doyle, it will be much worse than last year!!!

A turnover, several untimely penalties that gave South unbelievable field position, and two hail marys is why you were up 21 to 7 at halftime. After the adjustments at halftime (basically stop the QB option and stay behind the WR) South simply could not move the ball in the second half, and only scored again late in the fourth quarter after the starters were pulled due to some redneckness going on out on the field. You only show your ignorance by not admitting that the stronger team this year won the game. 

^^^Cap <- South hater from way back. Here to cause trouble. Go pick your nose somewhere else. You're stinking up the place.

The only thing I hate is a soar loser. And you Jilts have been one from waaaaayy back... so talk to the hand...   :thumb:! Man... I wish I could change fingers on that icon!!!  :roflol:

The last couple months hasn't been too good for your memory Cap. I believe we only scored once in the 2nd half and that wasn't against JV. In fact I don't remember seeing too many JV playing for TNH in that game at all. Wasn't the score something like 35-28? You guys would have torn Mays apart if he had risked playing JV which could have turned a very well deserved win into yet another come from behind victory for the Rebels over the Vikings. South has grown a tremendous amount since this week 2 game. Will it be enough? We'll see Thursday night.

I do remember at the end of the night it was Vikings 35, Rebels 28. What else matters???

Maybe that's because THREE years ago you were playing better competition in 5A ball. Trust me... there was nobody in the Castle including yourself who thought South had a chance to win that game in the second half. The only reason the score looks half way respectable is because one if not two of your scores were during trash time against JV. So don't get it twisted. You have no idea what you are getting ready to face with #28. I want you to be a man and come back on here after the game and say "Cap you tried to tell me"! :roflol:

The hate has clouded your brain. TH first took the lead with 7.08 left in the game. Is that when they pulled the starters? South didn't score again after that. Don't get it twisted.

WHYYYYYYYYY is there a THS fan on this thread anyway? To tell us how predictable South is and to tell us if you just stop the QB option and stay behind the receivers and don't make penalties, and don't let them run the ball and and and and and and.....Cap your stuff is old hat...seems like you've been spewing that same stuff for years but for some reason it just hasn't worked out for you or your team that often....why is that? 

Edited by 83SouthRebel