Lack of Consistency from TSSAA

Gerry Bertier

In 2013, Page High School went to Quad 3 while Marshall Co. went to Quad 2. This year they swapped the teams. Where is the consistency TSSAA? I would love to know why the change this year.

This is one of many reasons I think they are about to royally screw up the new regions for teams across the state. How can you trust a group that consistently shows they are inept in what they do?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2013, Page High School went to Quad 3 while Marshall Co. went to Quad 2. This year they swapped the teams. Where is the consistency TSSAA? I would love to know why the change this year.

This is one of many reasons I think they are about to royally screw up the new regions for teams across the state. How can you trust a group that consistently shows they are inept in what they do?

If you get to the point where you understand what they do and why they do it then put your name on any ballot and I'll vote for you. Who knows you could be our next President. I gave up trying to guess their next move years ago. Edited by sum1uno

If you pinpoint the exact locations they are really close with regard to longitude with Marshall County being slightly west. Looks like they got it correct this year, nevertheless they should be consistent.

My biggest problem is the schools have not moved since last year, so either they screwed up last year or this year. My thought process is Marshall Co. is closer to Chattanooga and the teams in that quad and Page is closer to Quad 3 teams.

Also, the TSSAA does a terrible job PR wise. Childress or someone needs to have a teleconference and take questions about the process, it would help everyone understand what is going on.

My biggest problem is the schools have not moved since last year, so either they screwed up last year or this year. My thought process is Marshall Co. is closer to Chattanooga and the teams in that quad and Page is closer to Quad 3 teams.

Also, the TSSAA does a terrible job PR wise. Childress or someone needs to have a teleconference and take questions about the process, it would help everyone understand what is going on.

I agree entirely. In theory all the confusion will be gone from next year for playoffs, but as you acurately point out, what process will go into setting up districts. I think they are to be released mid November so we shall see then. Edited by OnlineLC

Last year in 1A Midway went to Quad 1 & Harriman was in 2. Well this year Harriman in Quad 1 and Midway went to Quad 2. Im glad this z-plan is gone after this year

In 2012, Page was in quad 2, don't know about Marshall.

I thought they would push Giles and Marshall East, and move Macon west.  I can't see the maps yet and too lazy to make one myself.  They say they put the pins on a map and try to draw logical quads.  Guess you have to define logical.