Rankings Site

jcddmoon

Guys I appreciate the feedback, come on over to the site and lets discuss what you think is "wack"  I'd be happy to take your feedback and incorporate into the next round of rankings. As I'm sure you are aware, ranking is more an art than science. 

I would also be happy to add Hamm, Bray's, or anyone else that would like to do a complete rank list.  The more we have to discuss, the better aware we will all be of Tennessee wrestling, and after all, this is intended to create more awareness of our wrestlers.

• Upvote 1

People have tried doing their own rankings and they always fail. Heck I've tried it too, it always fails, you'll be biased to your own territory. A chatt guy is gonna have a hard time putting up a Knoxville kid and vice versa. Brays and Hamms are the closest two to unbiased, well informed rankings we've had. Won't change. The others will fail, always do.

Many kids placed in wrong weight classes is my issue.  Gave me the impression the lists were recklessly put together.

Again, we appreciate the input and hope that you will find some value in our rankings, if nothing more than to recognize the top wrestlers in the state, whether or not their weight class may change. 

Now its your turn!!!!  We have added a poll to our AAA rankings to allow user input. Feel free to come over and vote and express your opinion of who is #1.