Franklin County Rebels head coach relieved

delusional32

I did a little more research on scott and I have to correct what I put in my last post he had a record of 113 - 67 before he took the job at warren county this season. he coached at Greenbrier, Ezell Harding, Independence, Science Hill, and Moore county. At Ezell Harding he won the 1A state title. 4 season at Moore county his record was 30 -16. At Warren county he went 4 - 6. So maybe Mantooth didn't make as bad of a choice as I thought.

Take away Ezell record and he's 62-46 @ Public Schools.....

I did a little more research on scott and I have to correct what I put in my last post he had a record of 113 - 67 before he took the job at warren county this season. he coached at Greenbrier, Ezell Harding, Independence, Science Hill, and Moore county. At Ezell Harding he won the 1A state title. 4 season at Moore county his record was 30 -16. At Warren county he went 4 - 6. So maybe Mantooth didn't make as bad of a choice as I thought.

You obviously dont coach and have never had to prepare for his offense. Stay in the stands where you belong.

Your right, I don't coach. So I can only go by the numbers. Since 2005 his winning percentage is barely over .500 and he has only won 2 playoff games in past 10 years. Seems to me several coaches have figured out his offense.