Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

Thought I'd jerk the Southers chains a little

Hope Greeneville decleats em next week after running up the score tonight

With Greenevilles Defense I really don't think this game will be that close at all. And it will be hard to stop our Run game. Signal mountain game made me feel real good about pass defense. Shut it down after adjustments in 2nd half

No one ran up the score, East is that bad and they lost some starters due to suspension so 56 was on the low end of what it could have been. This could be a good game, keep in mind everyone thought Catholic would blow out Elizabethton and we saw how that went so I think South could very well upset the Devils. I feel this game will be Devils by a good margin or South wins a close one by a TD or less.

No one ran up the score, East is that bad and they lost some starters due to suspension so 56 was on the low end of what it could have been. This could be a good game, keep in mind everyone thought Catholic would blow out Elizabethton and we saw how that went so I think South could very well upset the Devils. I feel this game will be Devils by a good margin or South wins a close one by a TD or less.

I myself never thought knox cath would blow out betsy , you all have a great ground game and can keep a offense off the field with your long drives i felt you all were gonna beat sully last week i think the weather bothered alot of teams .

As far as Greeneville goes devils 35 sully 10 !