Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

That was a great game! Big momentum swings... A lot of turnovers... South had a lot of drops and several turnovers but on a cold night that happens. I froze my tail off in the stands! Great win for the Rebs! Devils congrats on a great year, #2 is a heckuva player! We have to clean up the mistakes to have a shot at slowing down Fulton

Man, no BVD next week on Broadway? Wow!

i know, this sucks, but hey, tell the cheer lady she can still make a sign for me, i might actually come to that game as a neutral spectical....er, spectator..ha...hey, congrats to south, they made the plays at the end of the game to secure the win and my greene boys didnt, so to the victor go the spoils.....a third round trip to broadway. Question...someone with knowledge of the HS rulebook...isnt a PI an automatic first down, especially when its at the goal line????? just a question

one last comment from me. Normally, i would wish south good luck against fulton and hope that they pull the upset, but honestly, after some of the tweets that came from the south camp, ESPECIALLY in this day and age, i guess the best i can do right now is " congrats to all the south kids that DID NOT take part in that rediculousness

BVD, Do you think the Devils overlooked South in this one? I think South's next to last defensive stand then Greenevilles short punt was the tell tale signs of what was to come.

no, not at all. In fact, i think maybe, just maybe, some of our kids were probably a little too emotionally driven in this one. There was definately no overlooking. Greenevilles kids and coaches both were well aware of what a threat south was. Tonight, what killed the devils were penalties, turnovers and a missed PAT. You can not do that in the playoffs and expect to advance.

BVDevil... You are welcome to come to Fulton Friday and sit on the Falcon side. Going to be a good one!

i am actually thinking about it very seriously. I know that will be an "interesting" game to say the least, but right now, im not taking this loss very well. This one hurts and hurts bad, especially given how it ended. ( not the fumble at the end, but rather the whole last 3 minutes)

Edited by BVDevil