Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

My whole issue is I feel terrible for any team that losses there final game. Last year at Greeneville It took me hours to not get over the lost but to get over the fact that it was my Son's Last High School game. It took him well I really do not think he is still over it.

Although we pull for teams to beat others on and on. Realize they are still Young Athletes and some it will be there final outing. Although my son has been lucky enough to continue playing at the next level. I do not think the years of High School football can ever be replaced.  I walked on the field at Catholic Last week and that same feeling hit me as last year. I hate it for all athletes. Some move on quicker than others some really never even think about it but I promise you if you look across at the end you will see the ones who truly love the game.

Good luck to all who have won and all that it has ended for.

I understand what you're saying and agree.  However, unless your final regular season game is your third win in a bad 3-7 season, everybody loses their final game except the state champion team.

I understand what you're saying and agree. However, unless your final regular season game is your third win in a bad 3-7 season, everybody loses their final game except the state champion team.

not so fast my friend......what if it's your 6th win in a stacked region after having lost 4 in a row, but you still dont make the playoffs cause the TSSAA finds you guilty of using performance enhancing drugs on your pitbulls that you illegally fight on saturday nights because all your cocks that you use to fight all died of some weird chicken strain of the swine ebola flu on the night before the championship goat herding championships, in which you were initially going to enter your prize winning billy, but it came down with some gosh awful foreign goat disabling plague?....huh....then what smart guy?

not so fast my friend......what if it's your 6th win in a stacked region after having lost 4 in a row, but you still dont make the playoffs cause the TSSAA finds you guilty of using performance enhancing drugs on your pitbulls that you illegally fight on saturday nights because all your cocks that you use to fight all died of some weird chicken strain of the swine ebola flu on the night before the championship goat herding championships, in which you were initially going to enter your prize winning billy, but it came down with some gosh awful foreign goat disabling plague?....huh....then what smart guy?

In that scenario, I would report the T$$AA for sanctioning dog fights. baby.gif

Hey Greeneville fans. I've heard your rising freshman are a tough group, with Ballard's boy at QB, going undefeated in ms. What about the rising seniors, juniors, and sophomores? Yall should start one on this. I for one am just not ready for round ball. South will be rebuilding from what I hear. How will the 2015 Devils look?