South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

Ahhh. You've seen both play. What's your thoughts? I haven't seen south Pitt play

If #9 is still out that's a huge problem for the pirates. You should be able to move the ball. The pirates still have explosive playmakers. If basin can limit that this becomes a very interesting game. I say 3 points either way.

I'm probably coming to watch.

If #9 is still out that's a huge problem for the pirates. You should be able to move the ball. The pirates still have explosive playmakers. If basin can limit that this becomes a very interesting game. I say 3 points either way.

I'm probably coming to watch.

I wish I could. I work until 7 so by the time I got there it would be over almost

Old Pirate saw beer man was upset....LOPAO....the Pirates continue with their inconsistency. This team is like a seriously wounded animal just looking for someone to put them out of their misery or looking for the best place to give in to the inevitable..... The Pirates are on Life Support for yet another opportunity! That is something a lot of teams would love to have! Game Day on the plains, Go War Eagles

Edited by OLD PIRATE

9/10 he would be the best player on the field for either team. I believe he is the type of player that effects the team overall by 21 points. He's a difference maker that we miss badly.

I agree with you. Last night sp shot themselves in the foot over and over again. I still say they can make it to the semifinals which is a miracle within itself, but they have to cut the turnovers down to do so.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I think the OC is a guy the he brought from Fulton with him. I am not sure though. I have heard a lot of conflicting information. It seems like a couple of coaches that he hired have since been let go. 
    • ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATIONS April 18, 2024 Lewis County Schools will accept applications with the following endorsement areas): Middle School Head Boy's Basketball Coach Middle School Assistant Boy's Basketball Coach Interested and highly qualified applicants are to submit the following items as an application packet: • Professional Application Resume Copy of original Transcripts Proof of Tennessee licensure with proper endorsement Highly Qualified certification Original application packets are to be submitted to the Lewis County Board of Education, 206 South Court Street, Hohenwald, TN 38462. Materials received by fax will not be accepted. Professional applications may be downloaded at www.lewisk12.org or obtained from the Lewis County Board of Education office. Only completed application packets will be considered for interviews. It is the policy of the Lewis County School System not to discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, creed, sex, age, marital status or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment policies as required by Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. NOTICE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES A CRIMINAL BACKGOUND CHECK. THEREFORE, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CRIMINAL HISTORY IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
    • If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.
    • The new school will be on that road behind Home Depot next to a church. I'm wondering if this could take from Greenback or could it be the end of Greenback, they only have 200 students.
    • Yeah it will take the county kids in that area that were going to lenior city. They will move down to 4a I think