South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

Sorry about the loss to Rockwood. BB showed a lot of character winning 5 straight at the end of the season. Y'all should be a handful in 2A in 2015.

Thanks. We had a good chance in that one but just couldn't come up with the play when we needed it. 3 missed opportunities (all by seniors) was the difference IMO.

Tonight should be a real good one.

Good luck to both sides.

These are two average Class A teams. Coppertown is up, South Pittsburg is down. But in the end they're both middle of the road. Should be a good game. As with most games it will come down to mistakes and big plays. SP has the potential for big plays, but also a potential for mistakes. Just no way to make a prediction. Just pray for a good injury-free game.

I just take it as disrespect when people (not just you all but everyone from Chattanooga) won't even say our town right. And as far as the team I agree compared to the west yes we are a very average 1a football team. What I didn't like about your comment was that to said we are having an "up" year but are still average. That makes me feel like you think we suck every other year. I may have just took that part wrong

I just take it as disrespect when people (not just you all but everyone from Chattanooga) won't even say our town right. And as far as the team I agree compared to the west yes we are a very average 1a football team. What I didn't like about your comment was that to said we are having an "up" year but are still average. That makes me feel like you think we suck every other year. I may have just took that part wrong

Hey man don't get your feelings hurt. Everyone sucks at some point. I remember a time when Marion, Notre Dame, Greenback and others sucked bad. It runs in cycles and happens. Copper Basin in the early 80's was very good. SP has had some very good runs as well. The Basin team last season was very bad. This year, you guys have an average team in 1A. Nothing more and nothing less. Goodluck tonight.

Hey man don't get your feelings hurt. Everyone sucks at some point. I remember a time when Marion, Notre Dame, Greenback and others sucked bad. It runs in cycles and happens. Copper Basin in the early 80's was very good. SP has had some very good runs as well. The Basin team last season was very bad. This year, you guys have an average team in 1A. Nothing more and nothing less. Goodluck tonight.

You throw complements around like somebody throws a 100 pound weight. ;)