Tennessee at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

SIR NO OFFENSE TO YOU BUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS EASY TO SAY COMING FROM EAST TENNESSEE.....THE SCHEDULE ALLOWS WEST TO RUN UP THE SCORE WITH LITTLE CHALLENGE...AND THE ONE CHALLENGE YOU HAVE RESULTS IN A LOSS..I SAW THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AND WEST CAME OUT WENT UP 2 SCORES QUICKLY....BUT IN THE END... THE WEAKNESS WAS EXPOSED ON A 3RD AND LONG SITUATION FROM A WEST TENNESSEE TEAM WHO COULD RUN, THROW, PASS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DEFEND.....

Thanks for replying to this guy

from a Henry County fan.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PA,

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. The West coaching staff,team, and fans were all very confident they could take maryville this year. And you couldn't really blame them. They had the game at home and they had multiple D1 commits on both sides of the ball. Scott Cummings was so confident they could beat maryville he called up Mark Packer and told him he wanted the game televised. You know what happened? Maryville was maryville.... So tell me again why you think your competitive minded owls could beat them?

Sorry Gov, you are wrong on this one.  Packer and Austin Price came to West High about 5 times begging Cummings and AD Killian to move the game to Thursday night.  Coach didn't want to do it, but Packer and  Price kept showing up at school and upping the offer until Coach and AD finally agreed to move it.  But yes, the team and staff felt good about their opportunity to get the w this year. 

Edited by OakRidgeKat

Yep. Stupid West. How dare they be located where they are and darn those kids for picking that schedule the way they did. I'm a part of several forums...this one really impresses me.

I was driving down Sutherland yesterday and was thinking how nice the area is now since the UT apartments are gone. It seems so open. You can see all the way to the ice rink and almost to Cuonzo's old house. Just don't park inside the gate at the UT intramural field for a West game (ask StrongX) there are not signs saying don't do it, but they will lock the gate. When they come to open it, UTPD will give you a lecture, according to StrongX. Go West.

BigOrangeFence_zpsee800555.png

Edited by Red Rebels

I was driving down Sutherland yesterday and was thinking how nice the area is now since the UT apartments are gone. It seems so open. You can see all the way to the ice rink and almost to Cuonzo's old house. Just don't park inside the gate at the UT intramural field for a West game (ask StrongX) there are not signs saying don't do it, but they will lock the gate. When they come to open it, UTPD will give you a lecture, according to StrongX. Go West.

BigOrangeFence_zpsee800555.png

RR yorn and Jj's airial reeconacents iz top knotch.... :thumb:

I think this group of seniors at West is very special! A lot of attention has been given to the Georgia Tech commit but their are several other seniors that have college offers. I have been told that possibly the best athlete on the field is the safety. But the quarterback is a very special athlete and he will lead this team to West's FIRST state championship!

I think this group of seniors at West is very special! A lot of attention has been given to the Georgia Tech commit but their are several other seniors that have college offers. I have been told that possibly the best athlete on the field is the safety. But the quarterback is a very special athlete and he will lead this team to West's FIRST state championship!

As a Maryville fan I can tell you that both of those kids are special!