Dobyns-Bennett at Science Hill... Part 2

Did I blame it on the refs? No. I just said there were some bad calls and most were not to the benefit of DB. Science Hill is the better team and got more breaks from the refs = bad for DB.

There were no bad calls. DB got one first down in second half and that on a fake punt. DB had 90 yds rushing at half, 89 for the game. DB had 30 total yards in second half. DB looked slow.

There were no bad calls. Just a dominating performance.

There were no bad calls. DB got one first down in second half and that on a fake punt. DB had 90 yds rushing at half, 89 for the game. DB had 30 total yards in second half. DB looked slow.

I can promise you that Science Hill overall is no faster than DB.  When DB had Malik Foreman, Science Hill looked slow.  McGue make everyone look slow.  Don't get cocky because it won't matter vs Maryville.  The Hill will not be the same next year without McGue.  Refs missed several personal fouls including taunting on Science Hill.  Yet DB had several personal fouls?  Nope sorry, there were some missed calls.  

Also doubt that Carter will let up.  He is notorious for lacking class.

Heck no, don't let up. Would you?

Let the crying begin!!!

What it comes down to is Continuous Clock and Carter was the best coach on the field. In Fact, with what he has accomplished, no doubt he IS the best coach in Upper East Tennessee and a classy guy.

To be the best it takes year after year after year of winning ..but this year he is the better coach !!

Let the crying begin!!!

What it comes down to is Continuous Clock and Carter was the best coach on the field. In Fact, with what he has accomplished, no doubt he IS the best coach in Upper East Tennessee and a classy guy.

DB's offense finally caught up with their defense tonight. That was a old fashion curb stomping. DB had a total offense of 123 yrds. against a defense that isn't very good. I think we all knew after the game two weeks ago that Science Hill had the better team but DB flat out didn't show up tonight. And that's all on the coaching staff. Top to bottom. The ref's had nothing to do with it. Anybody that follows DB football knows they make a lot of mistakes. It has become a trade mark at DB. That's a sign of poor coaching. Period.

Good luck to Science Hill the rest of the way.

Let the crying begin!!!

I think you must of caught a DB fan in bed with your wife.

I can promise you that Science Hill overall is no faster than DB. When DB had Malik Foreman, Science Hill looked slow. McGue make everyone look slow. Don't get cocky because it won't matter vs Maryville. The Hill will not be the same next year without McGue. Refs missed several personal fouls including taunting on Science Hill. Yet DB had several personal fouls? Nope sorry, there were some missed calls.

DB had 8 penalties for 68 yards. Next week doesn't matter. McGue was McGue but White, Mathes, Perkins and Bedard turned the corner on DB. In the second half the SHHS SPEED stuffed East and gave him zip.

It was a dominate performance. SHHS best all year. When it mattered DB was rendered slow.

Let the crying begin!!!

One great year with a super star QB does not make Carter the best coach by any means.  Science Hill will be in for a rude awakening next year.  If you think Carter is the best coach or that he is classy, you probably snorted too much of that meth up there in East TN.  The funniest part about Science Hill's win tonight over their rival during their best season ever is.........nobody cares, not even your own fans as evidenced by the poor turnout.  At DB cold and rain does not mean a poor showing during a key home game.  Before you think that I care (because I don't) the only reason I replied is to point out what I knew would happen;  One good year and Carter is a God and Science Hill is all of  a sudden the best and their fans (the few that care) are experts.  Next year will be fun watching you lose to DB.  Please save and reference this post for the 2015 game because I am 100% certain.