Dobyns-Bennett 2015

tribecitizen

middle of the pack, unless you guys have several perennial cupcakes like most of the 5A schools DB is used to playing in the Tri-cities

This new district will be tough from top to bottom. Dobyns Bennett,Maryville,and Science Hill will probably be at the top (not in that order of course) but the rest of the teams will be solid as well. The only one who might be the cupcake is WB as much as I hate to say it. We have the talent to compete with any of the teams in the new region, besides Maryville.. But we will get outcoached every single friday night. And with Non-conference games with Alcoa and an improved Heritage team we might just be up sh*t creek without a paddle next year. However... There are rumblings from some that our HC/AD is looking for a Quality Head Coach to replace himself and if he can find the right guy he will step down and hand over the reigns to the football program. I hope beyond hope that it's true because we need a change. If we make the changes that are needed we might have a decent year... If not we might be the first 0-10 team to make the playoffs.. Sad but true.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came in out of the cold and I have a little bit of brain freeze. But I Don't get it. ?

It was a direct message that a couple of coaches will get real fast.At work and told a co- worker when everyone else reads this they will say what does that mean.Anyway,just had to congratulate another SH fan and wish them good luck.Had to bite my tongue with a Volunteer fan who said she would love to see DB just Burn down.God bless her,she has been through enough as it is.

To get the negativity out of the way and answer you honestly.... DB has the talent coming back and up thru the syestem to be a conference contender for several years to come But Its going to take the DBs coaches this offseason to fix the issues that are known !!

Sorry king but pick a year, past, present or future and insert your answer. I may be negative but I'm not wrong. 7-3 or 6-4 season record with a first or second round playoff exit. Go support the kids and buy a hot dog. It's the least we can do. yee-haw!

It is really a nice looking schedule with very little room to have an off game.You go and buy your tickets on any given year and see maybe a home game with Maryville or Oak Ridge,maybe both.Plus other great teams all throughout the year.Nomatter if only one team wins it all,atleast we will see some great football from august all the way into november now. 

Tennessee High away

Oak Ridge home

William Blount away

Sevier Co. away

Harden Valley Academy home

Maryville away

Bradley Central home

Bearden home

Jefferson Co. away

Science Hill home

Ouch, definitely no Centrals, Boones, Volunteers, etc. on that list.     But if DB is as loaded as we keep hearing I could see 8-2

Ouch, definitely no Centrals, Boones, Volunteers, etc. on that list.     But if DB is as loaded as we keep hearing I could see 8-2

Unless they do a complete rebuild of the coaching staff on the defense side (and they won't) your looking at a 4-6 or 5-5 record. And not one of those 4 or 5 wins is a guarantee.

Edited by WaCoJaCo