Dobyns-Bennett 2015

tribecitizen

Well i also heard that db had to sign a waiver that the construction company was not responsible if staduim collapsed ! I was told to save money they stuck with small instead of going big (in means of beams/concrete foundation) !! So maybe they went with lights but didnt want the switches to go with them to save money ;)

Edited by kingindian33

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very reliable source ( topix ) telling me that the Devils coach has promised to shave his head bald if his Devils can beat South this coming weekend. another very reliable source ( the dude at the marathon station ) also told me that ballard will be an indian within the next two years.( word is, he has applied to the cherokee nation for his official indian papers.) Now, im not suppose to tell anyone these things, so please make sure no one lets this slip out somewhere ok? i trust each and everyone of you and i know this information will not leave this thread....oh, one last thing......I've got a pretty hot secret....no one can know about it yet, not even me, but when i do officially know what my secret is, i promise i'll not tell you people on here.

The reason why Ballard would take the DB job is the lil devils are in negotiations with LANE KIFFIN to become the lil devils head coaching job.Said a guy on YouTube going by the name of BVD are leading the talks.Said there offering in the contract that they'll change the name of greenville to K-TOWN,And at least 3 days a week,that everyone living in K-TOWN would wear KIFFIN shirts.And the new K-TOWN HIGH SCHOOL BAND would change the fight song to the USC fight song and add words and have BVD sing at every pregame and halftime shows.And there's a lot more and will post it as it is revealed.

I read where they are thinking of hiring someone to tell them how to save money, which is kind of strange itself. Then someone complains the stadium lights are left on and the mayor says, "no one knows how to turn them off."

You can't make this stuff up.

sometimes the band wants to practice at odd hours. The band gets what they want