Dobyns-Bennett 2015

tribecitizen

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very reliable source ( topix ) telling me that the Devils coach has promised to shave his head bald if his Devils can beat South this coming weekend. another very reliable source ( the dude at the marathon station ) also told me that ballard will be an indian within the next two years.( word is, he has applied to the cherokee nation for his official indian papers.) Now, im not suppose to tell anyone these things, so please make sure no one lets this slip out somewhere ok? i trust each and everyone of you and i know this information will not leave this thread....oh, one last thing......I've got a pretty hot secret....no one can know about it yet, not even me, but when i do officially know what my secret is, i promise i'll not tell you people on here.

Like i said "i have heard this before " it could be very well BS, but it was from a reliable source and your coach was a big "contender"Its kinda like what everybody is hearing"butch jones to michigan" who knows ,but money talks !!

actually he cant. There's a clause in his contract that says if he leaves greeneville....EVER....his son cant leave til after he graduates.....seriously, that's true, i heard it on a message board thread, so it MUST be true.

No matter what happens DB will have a great few seasons to look forward to ! With this years team performing better than most had thought and going into the next few with a few more atheletes , the future will be looking bright for the Indian Nation !! Coaching does need some help in some parts ;)

Edited by kingindian33

I just want to say as an avid fan of the Tribe I was very disappointed with the lack of fan support last Friday night. We've been sitting in the same seats for years and I the stands were full of people I've never seen before. Kingsport should be ashamed of itself for not supporting the program. Yeah it was cold but not that cold. These kids work hard and should be cheered for as they fight to bring a win to our school and city. I know we always seem to find a way to lose but we didn't. Clark almost did it again. Having said that, I think this week he gets it done. If not, the bring on Coach Ballard chants will start again. Depending on if and how we lose, I might be one of them. Oh yeah, the winner gets a last meal before a bus ride to Blount County for another humiliating butt whooping to Maryville.

ROLL TRIBE

Edited by dbFAN91