Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigby i have followed you for a long time and have always went with your opinion of MTP over others as it seemed to be the most sensible one.  We dont expect your guys to come lay down.  We actually want them to play the best game they have ever played.  It only helps the winner of this game the next week.  Do we expect to win absolutely, do we know we have our hands full absolutely,.   Every time we have ever played the tigers but one, they have given their all.  We would expect the same Friday night.

Good luck and safe travels to the tigers and their fans.   Welcome to the Ville

bigby i have followed you for a long time and have always went with your opinion of MTP over others as it seemed to be the most sensible one. We dont expect your guys to come lay down. We actually want them to play the best game they have ever played. It only helps the winner of this game the next week. Do we expect to win absolutely, do we know we have our hands full absolutely,. Every time we have ever played the tigers but one, they have given their all. We would expect the same Friday night.

Good luck and safe travels to the tigers and their fans. Welcome to the Ville

:thumb:

Just know I know the difference between the individuals posting. Hope you know the difference in who that response was to.

As far as my MO opinion towards A-ville threads... Just comes with the territory I guess with a winning program. But like I stated in the NCS/CA thread. Winning and over bearing about it the wrong way can lead to silence in the threads.

We don't have much to talk about this week as in if you have been following my post you then know my pick total this year in regular season... I know what the probable outcome of this game is gonna be. Rubbing elbows is a lot more conversation to be had than rubbing the wrong way. As long as the boys are willing to suit up, they have a chance. No sense in any one talking like they don't have one.

Please don't read into what I just said in saying that an A-ville fan/program supporter labeled so has. :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

I won't say nothing that can be interpreted the wrong way so I will just let the man who leads the program say it....

“We know that we are to be the underdogs,†said Bradley. “Everyone in Tennessee is going to think that we are going there and laying down, and that we’re satisfied with this second round victory, but we’re not. We’re going to work hard and play our game.†- See more at: http://m.columbiadailyherald.com/sports/preps/tigers-open-speedy-path-west-tennessee#sthash.bKrFSpxP.dpuf

So I ask you.... What do you want MP to do; accept the defeat before ever trying to play the game and just go down and forfeit because it is a for gone conclusion Adamsville is a FAR Superior opponent?.?.?

Why do I feel like I have read the same thing I just wrote over and over before when it comes to Adamsville threads?.?.?

Must be a very common MO in these threads.

I said it once and I'll say it again. MP has traveled these roads before. We all know too well what the West has to offer....

MP is gonna change that one of these days. Might be Fri. nite. Might not. But you can count on one thing. MP never getting of that bus and not giving it their best to change what Has Been the inevitable.

Go Tigers!!!!

You may have misinterpreted my post. Adamsville is the favorite...everyone knows that, you included, and in our matchup Mt.Pleasant was, and I said so...I just gave my perspective (someone who has seen both teams) of the matchups as I see them. Does Mt.pleasant have a chance?...absolutely, I just gave my opinion of their best chance. Do I think the Tigers will just show up and lay down?...absolutely not! There has been what I consider to be a bigger upset already. If two or three of your kids can get into open space they are a nightmare to bring down and I said as much. If I thought that I had somehow been biased in my opinion,or abrasive to your team I would apologize for it...but I didn't. I respect what Mt.Pleasant has accomplished, as well as what they're capable of, so give me the courtesy of expressing my opinion without taking it so harshly...after all, it's just an opinion.  

You may have misinterpreted my post. Adamsville is the favorite...everyone knows that, you included, and in our matchup Mt.Pleasant was, and I said so...I just gave my perspective (someone who has seen both teams) of the matchups as I see them. Does Mt.pleasant have a chance?...absolutely, I just gave my opinion of their best chance. Do I think the Tigers will just show up and lay down?...absolutely not! There has been what I consider to be a bigger upset already. If two or three of your kids can get into open space they are a nightmare to bring down and I said as much. If I thought that I had somehow been biased in my opinion,or abrasive to your team I would apologize for it...but I didn't. I respect what Mt.Pleasant has accomplished, as well as what they're capable of, so give me the courtesy of expressing my opinion without taking it so harshly...after all, it's just an opinion.

You're right... Definitely no need for an apology my man. I didn't read any thing warranting that neither. You've been considerate ever since we've had reason to post one another. Same back at you if you took it I was being abrasive. My intent was only to ask a question and make some think. Some post already made in counting MP out... As my original post started out by saying - This MP bunch has been surprising the home crowd that should know them best. How could others think they possibly don't have at least a shot?

Thanks for your follow up in clarifying in what you meant. Most often it is very difficult to distinguish the intent of a writer in shortly written post.

Appreciate your thoughts in what you've seen between the two teams :thumb:...

Sounds as if MP Has To get by the line to move the ball.

I won't say nothing that can be interpreted the wrong way so I will just let the man who leads the program say it....

“We know that we are to be the underdogs,†said Bradley. “Everyone in Tennessee is going to think that we are going there and laying down, and that we’re satisfied with this second round victory, but we’re not. We’re going to work hard and play our game.†- See more at: http://m.columbiadailyherald.com/sports/preps/tigers-open-speedy-path-west-tennessee#sthash.bKrFSpxP.dpuf

So I ask you.... What do you want MP to do; accept the defeat before ever trying to play the game and just go down and forfeit because it is a for gone conclusion Adamsville is a FAR Superior opponent?.?.?

Why do I feel like I have read the same thing I just wrote over and over before when it comes to Adamsville threads?.?.?

Must be a very common MO in these threads.

I said it once and I'll say it again. MP has traveled these roads before. We all know too well what the West has to offer....

MP is gonna change that one of these days. Might be Fri. nite. Might not. But you can count on one thing. MP never getting of that bus and not giving it their best to change what Has Been the inevitable.

Go Tigers!!!!

I thought that was a great quote and probably where the MTP players get that attitude or that thing no one else can figure out.

I thought that was a great quote and probably where the MTP players get that attitude or that thing no one else can figure out.

Bradley has some athletes for sure to help the winning season but he's onto something coming out this good in his first year here. Next year will tell us more about him.

I don't understand why Adamsville would have to play "dirty" to beat Riverside.  However, I know for a fact that Coach Robertson has contacted TSSAA  and sent video to them concerning the illegal blocking below the waist by the defense.  Before any one gets on here and says that the defense can't block below the waist needs to check out NFHS rule number 9-9-2.

I don't understand why Adamsville would have to play "dirty" to beat Riverside.  However, I know for a fact that Coach Robertson has contacted TSSAA  and sent video to them concerning the illegal blocking below the waist by the defense.  Before any one gets on here and says that the defense can't block below the waist needs to check out NFHS rule number 9-9-2.

I seen three of your kids throw punches in this game , #60 , 52 and 74 ! Also remember that #60 tried to end #5's career first game! Did you include this in the film you sent or do we need to send it for you?? 

I seen three of your kids throw punches in this game , #60 , 52 and 74 ! Also remember that #60 tried to end #5's career first game! Did you include this in the film you sent or do we need to send it for you?? 

#60 was punished for his actions. During the game and during the next game. He was wrong. The problem is #9 done this numerous times Friday night. He was coached to do it. Was #9 punished? Not yet.

Are you saying that because #60 had a personal foul and ejection in the first game gives yall the right to target players knees the next game. If so, y'all need help. These are kids. The game does not need this kind of dirty playing. Yes sometime they are punches thrown. Words said. Even personal fouls and ejections. But when y'all coach a player to intentionally hurt kids knees. That is wrong. The film shows the intent. If it was once it might not have stood out. But after we carry two players off from the same player #9 it is obvious. Very disappointing from a program and a coach like coach grey.

Edited by Roar99