Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

Suck it up buttercup. No coach on avilles staff would ever coach a kid to do anything that would remotely come close to hurting another kid. They preach do it the right way win or lose. Apparently it wasnt so obvious that it was an illegal hit or it would have been flagged. I am done with your garbage backbup your lies with facts or evidence otherwise go sit in the gym. Cry baby

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck it up buttercup. No coach on avilles staff would ever coach a kid to do anything that would remotely come close to hurting another kid. They preach do it the right way win or lose. Apparently it wasnt so obvious that it was an illegal hit or it would have been flagged. I am done with your garbage backbup your lies with facts or evidence otherwise go sit in the gym. Cry baby

Just because it's not called doesn't make it legal.  TSSAA called Robertson and told him that there were 7 different instances that a 15 yard penalty should have been called.  Not saying they are coached to do it, but it is being done.  Good luck this weekend.  Watch your knees MP

Should Cut Blocking in High School Football conti…:

NHFS should ban cut blocking immediately! This was a great educational video. What is interesting is that it said cut blocking is dirty even if it's legal. I wholeheartedly agree. Lineman can't see the block coming and many kids tear their ACL, MCL or meniscus as a result. Regardless of whether the coach teaches them to do this or not it is dirty football. NHFS needs to act quickly before some of these boys have injuries that will affect them the rest of their lives. Big Bigy thanks for the post. Maybe you should send this video to all the HS coaches in Tennessee. Maybe this would wake them up!

Edited by TCAIntense