How Good is Camden

heatwave

Can you guys from Camden tell me about your team.

I know you guys run a shotgun wing T and your running back Deshawn Brown have 2,262 yards for the season. Deshawn also had 178 yards against Lewis County on 11 carries.

And on defense you guys run a multiple set.

I Know Camden is 7-0 at home this year and 3-2 on the road.

You also held Panthers to 54 yards of total offense.

And you have showed balance Friday night with a 180 rushing yards and 162 yard passing.

342 total yards total ! ! ! ! !

I saw you guys play Huntington and I know Coach William Blow like to run sweeps, counters and Traps. Sometimes he will have 3 backs in the backfield and sometimes only one.

But what I want to know, is can this year Camden team beat Milan, the last time Camden beat Milan was in 1983 and in 1982. Can Camden get the monkey off their back this year.

It's been 31 years

How Good is Camden ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Ok guys thanks  a lot.

I know Camden Beat Lewis County the first time 40-22 and Lewis County has 354 total yards in the first meeting would you guys say Camden is better on defense now, because they beat Lewis County  41-0 and held them to 54 total yards in the second meeting.

Edited by heatwave

IMO they have a terrible coach.... But 22 seniors to make up for it. If they were led by Kevin Ward they would be very scary.

You're constantly running people down. Really, you're a pretty sorry person. You just sit on the internet running down other programs. But hey, if anyone would know what a terrible coaching staff looks like, it would be former players out of Waverly. Lord knows this is the best year you guys have had this century. 

You're constantly running people down. Really, you're a pretty sorry person. You just sit on the internet running down other programs. But hey, if anyone would know what a terrible coaching staff looks like, it would be former players out of Waverly. Lord knows this is the best year you guys have had this century.

Amen!!!!! Couldn't have said it better!

Look at Camden coaches' winning percentage in the past four years. W B is a great coach with a staff that is very hard working and supportive. If you look at the numbers you can't deny it. For the athletes we have in Camden and the ones we don't have (this is code for demographics, if you know what that word means Wavo10), our coaches have done a real good job over the past 12 years. 

Ok guys thanks a lot.

I know Camden Beat Lewis County the first time 40-22 and Lewis County has 354 total yards in the first meeting would you guys say Camden is better on defense now, because they beat Lewis County 41-0 and held them to 54 total yards in the second meeting.

Lewis Co lost several starters and backups since they played the first time that's the biggest reason in the drastic change in the score and totall yards