How Good is Camden

heatwave

Well I am a District 11 AA man so I am pulling for my comrades, but Idc what the seeds say, we all know that Camden Central is the underdog... We all know that Camden Central has not played near the schedule that Milan has played.... Milan will most likely win.... I mean no Disrespect....

Milan 28

Camden Central 18

Good blessing To both teams.

#District11AA

There is no question that Milan's district is much stronger than Camden's district. If you look at the first round results of each district they are very telling.

District 11 (3-3 1st round)

Camden beats Lewis Co., fellow 11-aa team by 40

Waverly beats Fairley, from a traditionally weak district

Fairview gets blown out by Westmoreland

Creekwood gets blown out by White House

Hickman Co. beats Manassas, who is not a strong Memphis team

Lewis Co. loses to Camden

District 13 (3-1 1st Round)

Crockett Co. wins big against Raliegh Egypt, who is not a strong Memphis team

Dyersburg beats Liberty Tech, a strong 4A team

Milan beats Westview, fellow District 13 team

If Westview played anyone but Milan in the 1st round, they would have won their 1st round match up.

Milan has more successful 4A teams in their district than we did. Crockett County finished 10-0 and Dyersburg finished 8-2 with an upset victory over Liberty Tech in first round. Montgomery Central didn't even Qualify and Creek Wood was outstered by White House like 0-35...... That's a big difference tween Camden Central and Milan.....

No doubt Gerry, that is my point to these people. If Milan and Westview were on opposite sides of the bracket, they would meet in the quarterfinals.

Hey Bro, we know that You have a stronger District.... But guess what? The games gotta be played. Ask the Folks at Liberty Tech who were sure they were gonna beat Dyersburg that they went ahead and created a thread for the second round game...... They aren't playing this week. Dyersburg is. Games are honestly about Match-Ups. Don't forget that.

O and the proverbial "who wants it the most" has a deciding factor also..... If Milan boys go to Camden Central thinking the game is in the bag, they will be playing basketball next week. Deshawn Brown is Marshawn Lynch at the High School level. I honestly thought we had shut him down in our win against them and then saw the stat line, which said he had 250+ yards. Just saying lol. Camden can ball. Brown literally puts a chill in you every time he gets ball cause he looks like he is gonna break it on every play.... And if you don't get those ankles.... He will break it on you. #BWTP #District11AA

Edited by Wavotiger10

Theses teams are so weirded that I bet you had Martin or Milan ran into Fairview in the first round, one of them would be playing basketball this week.

I don't think so and I'm as big of Fairview fan as you'll ever meet. Fairview played well for what they have as well as dealt with some injuries to key players but they were much, much weaker as a team this year than they've been in about 6 years or more. Next year should be different.

In my opinion, this seasons jackets would have gotten mercy ruled by last years team. Westmoreland would probably agree with me about that.