How Good is Camden

heatwave

I do really like to see good honest ribbing of each other. It's fun to read how each fan feels about their respective teams. Before I really get into the game Friday I would like to say a few things. First I don't think Caddis17 was talking about individual players. He said talented teams. As individual players I think Deshan Brown and Johnny Jones are in a class to themselves this year and Brown might be a little better. He doesn't have the monsters blocking for him that Jones does. Camden has a good solid offensive line but there are reall no outstanding lineman. Fairviews Zimmerman is a very very good player and I look for him to be great before his highschool years are finished. Hickman has two brothers that are awsome athletes and Waverly has three or four athletes themselves. I'll say this and I'll shut up. It doesn't matter how bad any one team beat another tean. What matters is matchups. I've said that several times this season. Milan is always tough and even tougher in the playoffs but if anyone out there thinks Camden is just going to lay down because they are playing Milan, well you best think again. Camden is going into this game to win and move on. If they don't it won't be because they didn't leave it all on the field. If Camden doesn't turn the ball over and they haven't alot this year and can play relitively penelty free ball, they have a very good chance at winning this game.  

I don't think so and I'm as big of Fairview fan as you'll ever meet. Fairview played well for what they have as well as dealt with some injuries to key players but they were much, much weaker as a team this year than they've been in about 6 years or more. Next year should be different.

In my opinion, this seasons jackets would have gotten mercy ruled by last years team. Westmoreland would probably agree with me about that.

Just my opinions..... Some have been right.... A lot Wrong.... We will never know how this years units would fair... I still say that Milan/Martin would have a rough time with Fairview..... Idk. Just a feeling.

Just my opinions..... Some have been right.... A lot Wrong.... We will never know how this years units would fair... I still say that Milan/Martin would have a rough time with Fairview..... Idk. Just a feeling.

It's time to get past the Fairview argument. Our young squad over achieved this year in my eyes. Westy took us behind the wood shed. Milan is a whole different beast come playoff time. We'll regroup and give it another go next year.

I do really like to see good honest ribbing of each other. It's fun to read how each fan feels about their respective teams. Before I really get into the game Friday I would like to say a few things. First I don't think Caddis17 was talking about individual players. He said talented teams. As individual players I think Deshan Brown and Johnny Jones are in a class to themselves this year and Brown might be a little better. He doesn't have the monsters blocking for him that Jones does. Camden has a good solid offensive line but there are reall no outstanding lineman. Fairviews Zimmerman is a very very good player and I look for him to be great before his highschool years are finished. Hickman has two brothers that are awsome athletes and Waverly has three or four athletes themselves. I'll say this and I'll shut up. It doesn't matter how bad any one team beat another tean. What matters is matchups. I've said that several times this season. Milan is always tough and even tougher in the playoffs but if anyone out there thinks Camden is just going to lay down because they are playing Milan, well you best think again. Camden is going into this game to win and move on. If they don't it won't be because they didn't leave it all on the field. If Camden doesn't turn the ball over and they haven't alot this year and can play relitively penelty free ball, they have a very good chance at winning this game.

I agree with everything you just said. Still gonna talk smack to Friday. Lol.

People that have been a part of a great  team know what it takes to win and what it take to be a great team.

To be a great team you got to have a common goal,that all team members are all aiming for the same target. As a coach, it is vital to create a very  clear and concise goal that you want from the team.  Good communication is a good element that contributes towards a great team. In a team that is well organized, everyone fully understands their role and what they bring to the team. All teams have difficult  and challenging times and great teams have the support and guidance they need to tackle those difficult challenging times. This might come from the team leader someone outside the team or even fellow team members. Having mutual respect in a team does not mean that everyone on the team is always the best of buddies and never disagree on anything. What it does mean is that even where there are areas of contention, each team member respects the contribution that a fellow team member is trying to make. They keep their focus on the issue rather than the individual. Even the best laid plans need to be sufficiently flexible. Great teams know that their ability to achieve anything is influenced by their readiness to adapt to changing circumstances. Crockett County have the things I mention. If Camden have all of the things I mention they are ready for the challenge. If they don't, Camden will be playing basketball next week.

Edited by heatwave

Morris is a wingT killer. Looking forward to a great game. The Dawgs have had awesome games the last few trips to Historic Wright Field. The running back better be ready to put the Lion team on his back because the Dawgs are rolling right now. Pretty young team and they like the smell of success. Lots of young talent coming down the path in Milan. Go Dawgs!!

Edited by Bulldog Fan #2

It's time to get past the Fairview argument. Our young squad over achieved this year in my eyes. Westy took us behind the wood shed. Milan is a whole different beast come playoff time. We'll regroup and give it another go next year.

Hughes, Butler, Jackson, King, E.J. and company did an awesome job this season. Fairview won 7 games with no true dominant linemen, no game changing defensive stallworths, and no breakaway offensive game changers. They went as far as a banged up Hunter Zimmerman and an awesome coaching staff could take them.

Hughes, Butler, Jackson, King, E.J. and company did an awesome job this season. Fairview won 7 games with no true dominant linemen, no game changing defensive stallworths, and no breakaway offensive game changers. They went as far as a banged up Hunter Zimmerman and an awesome coaching staff could take them.

This.