The State of Bearden Volleyball

bigbluevolley

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds awful! No one complained to the staff? PhillyAI, thanks for the details. Any word on the applicants?

PhillyAI, what is the connection with Dave/KVA and CBFO?

Oh yes. The administration knew. They also knew (hoped) the "agenda" would pull through (if you know what I mean).

The connection??? You would think that after the AC mess, KVA would pull their affiliation. I guess "money talks".

PhillyAl..maybe i'm slow but I don't know what you mean by hoping the "agenda" pulled through.  Parents did complain.  From what I understand the administration at Bearden knew that there was a strong probability that he was leaving when his daughter left.  They were just waiting it out and couldn't accept his resignation fast enough.  It's looking like the only people that really thought that he was sticking around are the faithful KVA parents.  Everyone else knew he was out.  The K2 parents, the administration...Anyway, I just hope we find out something really soon.  I've given up hope that we'll get a top notch coach.  I'm just hoping for someone who knows what their doing and doesn't have relatives on the team at this point.