3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to take a stab at an earlt prediction?

1. Upperman

2. Dekalb

3. York

Not really basing this on anything, just my opinion. The district was fairly even for the most part barring LA. But I think the U will win the district, erm, region, this next year. I thought they'd be second behind LA this year but ended up losing too many key games like SC, York, and DC

Edited by JohnnyRay

Upperman will probably be the early favorites, but there is 2-3 teams that's not very far behind them. Every old 8aa team should be improved from this season. Not sure what Grundy or Sequatchie has returning.

Sequatchie has alot returning. Had alot of sophomores and juniors starting on defense and offense. Jv team is impressive only lost one game to Notre Dame. Beat a good ooltewah team so they should be good just depends if we get the right coach in here

My picks. 1. UH- 66 kids return and a good coach that is currently 4-1 in the playoffs. 2. Dekalb/York- Dekalb has Jennings and YI has coach Wright, enough said. 4. Grundy/Seq- Grundy seems to always be 6-4 or 5-5 and make the playoffs, Seq has a lot back but will have a new coach. 6. Smith Co- numbers and talent is down, not sure the coaching staff is that good. 7. Cannon- because their program stinks and - see nothing that changes that.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Sequatchie has alot returning. Had alot of sophomores and juniors starting on defense and offense. Jv team is impressive only lost one game to Notre Dame. Beat a good ooltewah team so they should be good just depends if we get the right coach in here

I know it seemed like the majority of SC fans were expecting around a solid 7 win season this year, but for what ever reason it didn't turn out that way. The right coach could turn it around next season easily if the talent is there.