3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd that game play out? You have a scoring recap?

YI was a totally different team the second half. I'd like to know what was said at halftime. York returned the open kickoff 80 yards for a TD, and then strip the ball on the kickoff to Grundy and score on that possession. York tacks on two more scores and kneels the game out deep in Grundy territory

Huge Top 10 matchup coming very soon. Only 3 more days...WOOO!!! This Friday night will be the very first time DC and Upperman have played each other with both teams ranked in the top 10.

Hopefully this is the first of many Top 10 matchups between these two respective schools. I believe I can safely speak for ALL Tiger and Bee fans when I say I could get use to a game of this caliber.

This yearly game needs a name. I stole this from someone on here, but what about 'The Battle For Center Hill'? I really like that one. What do you all think? Any suggestions? Obviously there is no wrong suggestions, so don't be shy. Let's hear them all please.