3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SC finishes 4/5 id bet that means the only won 5-6 games. If that happens how long before they start calling for the coaches head?

I think they should now but one more bad season and he is probably gone. I don't see SC beating DC,UH,YI or Seq in region. There is at least 3 loses. Then if they play traditional rivals LA and MC....I think those are loses, at least one is. Will depend on who the schedule out of region. 6-4 is about the best I could see them finishing. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I think they should now but one more bad season and he is probably gone. I don't see SC beating DC,UH,YI or Seq in region. There is at least 3 loses. Then if they play traditional rivals LA and MC....I think those are loses, at least one is.Will depend on who the schedule out of region. 6-4 is about the best I could see them finishing.

I am curious to see who SC keeps on the non-region schedule. I believe DC will keep Warren County and Macon County. I wish Watertown would play us again, always a good gate with them.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I'm hearing LA, Sparta and not sure of the other two non region games. Have heard one othe two cumberland county teams if they can work it out. Hard to believe season just ended and I'm looking forward to next yr. can't wait to see what coach Wright and coach Samber can do together with a full off season. Work hard DRAGONS the future is looking bright

Edited by YAIDAD

I'm hearing LA, Sparta and not sure of the other two non region games. Have heard one othe two cumberland county teams if they can work it out. Hard to believe season just ended and I'm looking forward to next yr. can't wait to see what coach Wright and coach Samber can do together with a full off season. Work hard DRAGONS the future is looking bright

any way Sambers would take a head coaching job for 2015 like say Seq Co? Or is he pretty much the coach in waiting behind Wright?

any way Sambers would take a head coaching job for 2015 like say Seq Co? Or is he pretty much the coach in waiting behind Wright?

No clue. But I've heard from some coaches at other schools that he turned down jobs There before coming to YAI so I hope that bolds well for us in him being a coach here for a long time. Guess time will tell.

No clue. But I've heard from some coaches at other schools that he turned down jobs There before coming to YAI so I hope that bolds well for us in him being a coach here for a long time. Guess time will tell.

If I remember correctly, I heard he turned down an offer to coach at Siegel(?) while he was at UHS. Maybe you know more than I do. His sights seem to be set on YAI. Also I'm glad we're playing cookeville now, hopefully they stay on the schedule. I wonder what the rest of the schedule is.

I'd like to have LA and Sparta on there too. A 4a, 5a, and 6a. Can't complain about a weak schedule anymore.

Edited by JohnnyRay

If I remember correctly, I heard he turned down an offer to coach at Siegel(?) while he was at UHS. Maybe you know more than I do. His sights seem to be set on YAI. Also I'm glad we're playing cookeville now, hopefully they stay on the schedule. I wonder what the rest of the schedule is.

no clue but I am pretty sure they keep Monterey. If it were me, my last two would be either Stone or Cumberland Co for one.....Macon Co or Jackson Co for the other. I would let Monterey be the only 1a school I ever play at UH.

I'd like to have LA and Sparta on there too. A 4a, 5a, and 6a. Can't complain about a weak schedule anymore.

I have been asking around some today. A guy here at work said he had heard Stone, White, LA, and Kingston was the non region schedule. I and heard Siegal and a couple other schools. Hope your right he is a good coach and kids seem to like his style of coaching and enthusiasm. I'm sold on this staff that Coach Wright has put together.

no clue but I am pretty sure they keep Monterey. If it were me, my last two would be either Stone or Cumberland Co for one.....Macon Co or Jackson Co for the other. I would let Monterey be the only 1a school I ever play at UH.

York Inst. 2015 Football Schedule

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=6&seasonid=287&sportid=1&