Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

AlcoasPaintedBridge,

Science Hill has their best season ever, so they by default know everything and are superior in every way.  Just bow down for now and they will have mercy.  Until this time next week, then you can call them out.  Or next year @BackToEarth.  

And Aussie, 

Don't you dare ever mention the words Butt hurt and anything Johnson City related.  That is your areas expertise. 

Last week I would of said Maryville by 30. But now I don't know. Maryville gave up 4 touchdowns tonight. They've only had 3 scored on them all season. Science Hills offense is at least 4 touchdowns better than Sevier County's. I'm just saying if Maryville gets into a scoring match with Science Hill it could be dangerous. I think Maryville is going to have problems slowing down McGue.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Sevier County came out and played a good second half of football tonight. The best I've seen any team do against us all year long. Good thing we had a 34-0 lead or this could of been a different game .Not 100% sure why the starting QB went out of the game after the first quarter but the second QB had a tougher night than usual and took some big hits but still managed to hit a big TD pass that helped pull the game away.

Knox West, for one....

I thought you would say Alcoa.  That would've been a better answer.  West has a couple of explosive running backs, but the nature of their offense doesn't allow them to be classified as one of the most explosive offenses on Maryville's schedule.  I'm also not a big fan of the split veer either though.

AlcoasPaintedBridge,

Science Hill has their best season ever, so they by default know everything and are superior in every way. Just bow down for now and they will have mercy. Until this time next week, then you can call them out. Or next year @BackToEarth.

And Aussie,

Don't you dare ever mention the words Butt hurt and anything Johnson City related. That is your areas expertise.

Ole Bud is a sore loser. He probably said the same thing after last year's loss.

Last week I would of said Maryville by 30. But now I don't know. Maryville gave up 4 touchdowns tonight. They've only had 3 scored on them all season. Science Hills offense is at least 4 touchdowns better than Sevier County's. I'm just saying if Maryville gets into a scoring match with Science Hill it could be dangerous. I think Maryville is going to have problems slowing down McGue.

Great point. Maryville should win. They are supposed to win BUT....to me what is the mindset of SHHS? They've never had what they now have in front of them. How do they handle it? Most teams who play Maryville are beat before they get off the bus.

One game. It is all about attitude.

Great moments are born from great opportunity.

Edited by DayTripper