Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

SH probably made them punt more than anyone the past several weeks. SH QB is real quick. I'm not a coach but that QB might be better as a slot receiver. Never could figure out SH's offensive plan. #6 played well for the toppers. Congrats to him and SH on a good season.

Murvil looked very prepared and played well. They threw it well and the rb's ran hard. It looked like they had the advantage at the line of scrimmage. A few of good play calls on the go and post routes. Once again good to see the young guys get a few minutes in the qtrfinals game.

Just a dominating performance from Maryville yet again. If you all don't win another championship this year I'll be shocked. IMO easily the best team in the state.

As for SH, nothing to hang your heads about. You had one heckuva season and should be proud of all you've accomplished on the field this year. To the Seniors, back-to-back District 1-AAA Champions. 3 wins in a row over DB. You worked hard and it showed. Thanks for giving your all as a Hilltopper and making JC proud.

Will be glad to get Malik, Mikey and Rashad on the basketball court now. Go Toppers!

You can't say they are easily the best team in the state.  Ensworth was the last team to manhandle Maryville in an all out scrimmage last year.  Science Hill put too much stock in the BA win.  BA overlooked SH because they ate SH alive in 2013.  Also SH has an offense that just happened to test BA's weakness.  Repeat the SH vs BA game again, and BA wins by 3 TD's easy.  

I can see that Stacey Carter, probably the best coach in upper East Tennessee, has firmly embedded himself in the heads of some on here. I love it. Even a Maryville beat down can't take the shine off a great year for SH. 3-3 now. Can't wait till next year.

I can't wait either.  Because SH losses Malik, who made the SH offense.  The best team SH has had, against a down overall DB team.  At least when DB is good, they can hang with Maryville for close to 3 quarters (as they did in 2012) and beat the best private schools (like MBA).  SH fans are going to have a reality check in 2014 as Malik takes away everything that made the offense go.  You guys think you have a top 10 team in 6A?  No, it is just that DB is down and you had a lucky game against a BA team that was asleep (after killing SH in 2013, why should they have worried).  When DB is at their best, at least they don't lose by 45.  Lets, be honest here, Bradley Central at 5-5 took you the distance at home,  Elizabethton (1/3 SH size) was right there with SH for a good portion of this year's game, TN High almost beat you, DB game 1 saw SH almost lose after being up by 21, DB stinks it up in game 2 and somehow SH fans(best season in their  modern history)  think they had a special team.  Even in 2009 when DB was 5-6 they played Maryville (without DB's star rb Chris Sensabaugh) closer than SH.  

This is so STUPID,Didn't Maryville read any of the post on how great the lil toppers offense was?And how they played BA and scored so much.Just don't understand,At least they didn't get blown out and kept it close.Goes to show you how great of a coach Mr Carter is.He knows how to prepare and has his team ready for the BIG GAMES.I'm just hoping DB and Coach Clark will one day be on his teams level.Probly want ever happen,but I can wish.

And the trolls come out of the rotten woodwork. North Carolina is a nice state, you are more suited for South Carolina.

I can't wait either. Because SH losses Malik, who made the SH offense. The best team SH has had, against a down overall DB team. At least when DB is good, they can hang with Maryville for close to 3 quarters (as they did in 2012) and beat the best private schools (like MBA). SH fans are going to have a reality check in 2014 as Malik takes away everything that made the offense go. You guys think you have a top 10 team in 6A? No, it is just that DB is down and you had a lucky game against a BA team that was asleep (after killing SH in 2013, why should they have worried). When DB is at their best, at least they don't lose by 45. Lets, be honest here, Bradley Central at 5-5 took you the distance at home, Elizabethton (1/3 SH size) was right there with SH for a good portion of this year's game, TN High almost beat you, DB game 1 saw SH almost lose after being up by 21, DB stinks it up in game 2 and somehow SH fans(best season in their modern history) think they had a special team. Even in 2009 when DB was 5-6 they played Maryville (without DB's star rb Chris Sensabaugh) closer than SH.

Bud, my man, no matter how you spin it (and there is some serious spin here) you guys have lost to SHHS 3 times in the past two seasons.

You can't say they are easily the best team in the state. Ensworth was the last team to manhandle Maryville in an all out scrimmage last year. Science Hill put too much stock in the BA win. BA overlooked SH because they ate SH alive in 2013. Also SH has an offense that just happened to test BA's weakness. Repeat the SH vs BA game again, and BA wins by 3 TD's easy.

Bud, you know so little about football your rants are comical. You have a serious problem.

You can't say they are easily the best team in the state.  Ensworth was the last team to manhandle Maryville in an all out scrimmage last year.  Science Hill put too much stock in the BA win.  BA overlooked SH because they ate SH alive in 2013.  Also SH has an offense that just happened to test BA's weakness.  Repeat the SH vs BA game again, and BA wins by 3 TD's easy.  

a scrimmage?  you talkin 'bout practice...practice man...you talkin 'bout practice?  WOW

Business as usual for the Clone Army. I like that it wasnt that cold last night. Had a good time except for the one jerk SH fan that showed his butt. No, just because we are DB fans we won't sit on the Maryville side. Really? I thought I might have to spend the night in the Blount County jail. Glad he shut his mouth before all heck broke loose. After all, we were there to support The Hill. Oh well, ROLL TRIBE!!! NOW we can all get the basketballs out.