3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Oh my Goons have to be happy......you got what you wanted......Booger excited about seeing the Bar of 3A FB.......let her rip girls........we will soon see what ND is made of.......10000% says Booger dont stick his foot in his mouth this week

lessur; your the bait....fire away :mrgreen:

Don't worry, I am near by...

Alcoians have no idea what s coming for them. I can't wait to hear them make excuses when they lose to a private school with 373 students Go Irish. Now we can start running our mouths to each other.I told you we would put 52 on Central. Our kicker missed 4 extra points or it would have been 52. Sorry I was wrong. There is a new sheriff in town Goons and we are coming for you. Go Irish

Edited by IrishTrickster

ATTENTION TO ORDERS:

The Alcoa Goon Squad is hereby awarded the Silver Tornado for displaying extraordinary gallantry during the period 1900 to 2200 hours on 21 Nov 14. The goon squad, consisting of APB, BC Sports, F5 Seek Shelter, Alcoa Daddy, and the Choo Choo, continuously delivered steady suppressing fire consisting of cheering, yelling, horn blowing, and general intimidation of the enemy. These acts of valor suppressed the enemy on multiple third down plays in the second half of the battle ultimately stalemating the enemy's charge. These acts of unselfish sacrifice reflect great credit upon themselves, the Alcoa Tornado football team, and the entire City of Alcoa.

Given under my authority,

Signed: the Old Retired Col.

Alcoians have no idea what s coming for them. I can't wait to hear them make excuses when they lose to a private school with 373 students Go Irish. Now we can start running our mouths to each other.I told you we would put 52 on Central. Our kicker missed 4 extra points or it would have been 52. Sorry I was wrong. There is a new sheriff in town Goons and we are coming for you. Go Irish

Says every team that has never played us before, such as LOWERman last year or Elizabethton back in 2009 and '10.

I must say, it's a LOT of fun to give new teams the F5 experience. :thumb:

ATTENTION TO ORDERS:

The Alcoa Goon Squad is hereby awarded the Silver Tornado for displaying extraordinary gallantry during the period 1900 to 2200 hours on 21 Nov 14. The goon squad, consisting of APB, BC Sports, F5 Seek Shelter, Alcoa Daddy, and the Choo Choo, continuously delivered steady suppressing fire consisting of cheering, yelling, horn blowing, and general intimidation of the enemy. These acts of valor suppressed the enemy on multiple third down plays in the second half of the battle ultimately stalemating the enemy's charge. These acts of unselfish sacrifice reflect great credit upon themselves, the Alcoa Tornado football team, and the entire City of Alcoa.

ðŸ‘

ATTENTION TO ORDERS:

content_12355_thumb.gifsemper fi

Seriously! w/ 383 post and you want to step up to the plate and call mouthy and represent in place of your Goon Squad?.......your on training wheels son, and if you are going to over bite like that; you better have an official yap yap champion standing by your side before you unload

put your arm around him Bridge

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

OH got us a "Post" counter!!! Hashanah!!!! That's nice...Well we count Championships around here pal/gal....I'll bet you have ya a little post champion trophy in little case don't ya a?? Been whipping up on the big boy schools?? Yay ole BOOKER T got it going on! That's how ya a got that name right? Just stick to girls sports there lady bug....We know BOOKER is a female..... Lol!

OH got us a "Post" counter!!! Hashanah!!!! That's nice...Well we count Championships around here pal/gal....I'll bet you have ya a little post champion trophy in little case don't ya a?? Been whipping up on the big boy schools?? Yay ole BOOKER T got it going on! That's how ya a got that name right? Just stick to girls sports there lady bug....We know BOOKER is a female..... Lol!

Sr. badge carrier for the Goons to interpret for your rookie, please

lost_dog.gif

Copy and paste