Quarterfinals: 2 Sullivan South (11-1) @ 1 Fulton (12-0)

SECPowerHouse

This thread is pretty quiet compared to some others... One of my family members on the team was texting me today and he told me he met the south QB at a UT football game... He said he is a real cool guy and he is a huge qb... I remember him being the best QB we faced all last year...

U know if Diggs on crutches today or walking boot ????

Just for the record BVDevil, the Twitter talk all came from the student section, none of the football players participated and actually the ones I spoke to were not happy that the student section did that. Social Media at it's best.

i heard the same thing and the student section was giving quan a pretty hard time before the game, which is ok, that happens all the time. the problem is anyone can hide behind a keyboard and type crap on twitter and regardless of who tweeted it, it was pretty low class. Doesnt change my opinion of the fine folks ive dealt with at SS though. Those people were great to me when i video'd for them and coach Haney thought enough of me to come up to me before the game and thank me so that really meant alot. it's a shame it happened, but it did and nothing anyone can do now to change it.

OHHHHHHHH, out of bounds lawnman, out of bounds.....15 yards and automatic FIRST DOWN....( unless you're a greene devil, then its half the distance and repeat third, OR not called at all)...bitter?nah, im not bitter

Did not mean that in a bad way BVDevil and i need as much exercise as anyone. Is Greeneville QB back next year because I have seen some footage on him and he is pretty impressive.

Let me start by saying that UT has a real QB now. Lookout for a "Muzzura Boat Ride." A leetel Clint Eastwood for you younguns. And by the way, in the '60's, it was called "Mizz-Yo"...not MizzU.

And regarding South being badmouthed by Niswonger High...well, that goes back aways. You think its bad now wait 'till next year when we are in the same conference! South graduates everything so rebuild is the concensus.

As far as Fulton is concerned, they handle the fame and fortune of Champions quite admirably I must say. Greeneville...well, they are not finished thumping their chest yet. It takes a few more Gold Balls before you can "walk softly, and carry a big stick".

Which brings us to South vs Fulton. Southers have an emence amount of respect for the North Knoxvillians. Last year was a classic REAL football game...until 5 minutes left in the game. And then...all HADES broke loose. No underestimations in the HEIGHTS!

I look forward to (again) seeing the best team in the state...regardless of classifications, show how this game is played. Southers will be honored once again to try and provide the Falcons with some good ole Rebel competition.

Rebel Nation

This thread is pretty quiet compared to some others... One of my family members on the team was texting me today and he told me he met the south QB at a UT football game... He said he is a real cool guy and he is a huge qb... I remember him being the best QB we faced all last year...

Seen Sullivan South's QB out at Halls a bunch this summer throwing to some of the ETSU and UTC receivers, got to speak with him a few times and he is really a nice kid and works his butt off out there on Sundays, pretty impressive arm and fundamental skills from what I seen, he brought some of his receivers a few times and they were pretty good size boys as well, should be a good game, pissed as I have to go and watch Rhea and OR, would like to have seen him play live.