Quarterfinals: 2 Sullivan South (11-1) @ 1 Fulton (12-0)

SECPowerHouse

glad to see I can still push buttons -----right now it's neither here nor there we both are playing b-ball so good luck to all !

No button pushed.  I was just correcting ya.  ;)   "We" arent plaing anything, because I am not a South, Greeneville, or whoever Homer.  I'm a transplant here, and call 'em as I see 'em.  But, good luckl to your green team with the round ball.

You definitely heard wrong. So the Black Birds are finally doing what ALCOA has done for many years, play Murvil instead of tucking tail and running. So there's that.....

no goofball .. Maryville schedule has been full .. you not think if we were gonna play them we would have the past 2 years .. no we need games .. even though we will not be as good next year .. loosing 42 seniors the last 2 years will take its toll .. but if we can get game scheduled we will definately play the game .. as far getting beat bad .. maybe .. who knows .. 1 thing is certain .. we wont run from it like Alcoa did us .. period .. fact ... ole Rankin knew what was in store if he kept playing .. 2 more losses added to your annual Maryville loss .. lol

no goofball .. Maryville schedule has been full .. you not think if we were gonna play them we would have the past 2 years .. no we need games .. even though we will not be as good next year .. loosing 42 seniors the last 2 years will take its toll .. but if we can get game scheduled we will definately play the game .. as far getting beat bad .. maybe .. who knows .. 1 thing is certain .. we wont run from it like Alcoa did us .. period .. fact ... ole Rankin knew what was in store if he kept playing .. 2 more losses added to your annual Maryville loss .. lol

Rankin did know what was in store: 2 more disappointments for the Black Birds and they'd still not have a perfect season. Saying you need games?? Well, if your AD hadn't hurt us by taking a game away, the game would've happened, so just be glad it didn't. :)

get your excuses ready Tad! Like Fulton was"down" when they played Maryville.....blah, blah. blah!!! Hehehehe!

better regroup..........Alcoa is coming to 4A in two years! :thumb:

You know what that means everybody will be running for the hills ! LOL  Not us Devils we are here to stay I know there are a lot of us wished we could have kept the Greeneville- Alcoa game I met a lot of great and loyal fans down there when we visited yes you all got us back but it's all good . Good luck this Friday lets keep it on this side of the state !