Quarterfinals: 2 Sullivan South (11-1) @ 1 Fulton (12-0)

SECPowerHouse

My son was on the field when Diggs was injured and they thought it was his knee. However he had a bag of ice wrapped around his ankle when I was leaving the stadium. I hope it's nothing serious.

Me too q... Great season yall just got behind too early and had to play desperation ball... Went away from the run a little too soon... Yall will be back though will be a really tough out next season...

Does anyone know any details on our starting qb is he okay will he be able to play or what? I know he was hurt pretty bad tonight... He is big for our team plus you never want to see a kid hurt like this...

I talked with Diggs' mom last night after the game. They think it is just a sprain. She said they would know more today. Said as long as he can walk on it today he should be fine. We definitely need him healthy.

The rebels will have to play flawless and hope that Fulton makes some mistakes. No lame fight song to get the rebels pumped up so that could work in Fultons favor.

SOUTH wouldn't beat FULTON if Lil Jon was your mascot but thump your chest because you beat a down Greeneville team the sad thing is I would say get ready for basketball but I don't think South could hang with Fulton in Basketball either!

I look for Fulton to have a let down after the hype of the Catholic game. Plus according to the guys at the Sat morning coffee club at chil fil fulton has injury concerns.

South has a very potent passing game. If QB has time they will score pts. Fultons d line must get pressure on the big boy. South will give Fulton a scare. They are better than Catholic and certainly more physical. Falcons better not get ahead of themselves. I will pick Fulton 41 29. Late score will give them breathing room.

I look for Fulton to have a let down after the hype of the Catholic game. Plus according to the guys at the Sat morning coffee club at chil fil fulton has injury concerns.

South has a very potent passing game. If QB has time they will score pts. Fultons d line must get pressure on the big boy. South will give Fulton a scare. They are better than Catholic and certainly more physical. Falcons better not get ahead of themselves. I will pick Fulton 41 29. Late score will give them breathing room.

Could have a letdown from the hype of KC .. hopefully coaches will handle that .... also these kids know what SS has from last year .. and that they return majority of their starters as opposed to Fulton loosing about 13 or 14 starters from last years team ... so Falcons better come hungry .. SS has a good team or they wouldnt be standing where they are .... all the talk was KC front 7 was a physical group .. and Falcons ran for 340 yards ( without their best OL) so it can be done .. but not by just throwing your jockstrap out there .. Falcons will have to be hungry .

These boys know how good south is and will be ready... It will not have the media hype the KC game had but these boys will still be more than ready... South much like catholic feels that they should've beat us last year and our boys want to show them why we are back to back champs... I look for a great contest Friday night on Broadway...

I hope the SS boys arent to terribly sore today. I know that game last night was one of the hardest hitting HS games ive seen in some time. There will be alot of treatments going on in sullivan and greene county today. As for FHS vs SSHS.....hummmmmmm, im undecided on this game right now.....oh, no, not undecided on who's gona win, just undecided on by how much. As good as i think SS CAN be, I just dont see them having the athletes to compete for 3 quarters against the blackbirds. I dont think Fulton beats the rebs as bad as they did KCHS last night, but i DO think they will have the game in hand by the middle of the third at the latest. If south turns the ball over on Fulton, like they did against us last night, they wont be as fortunate this time around IMO. I'm gona say Blackbirds 49 Twitter Boys 28

I hope the SS boys arent to terribly sore today. I know that game last night was one of the hardest hitting HS games ive seen in some time. There will be alot of treatments going on in sullivan and greene county today. As for FHS vs SSHS.....hummmmmmm, im undecided on this game right now.....oh, no, not undecided on who's gona win, just undecided on by how much. As good as i think SS CAN be, I just dont see them having the athletes to compete for 3 quarters against the blackbirds. I dont think Fulton beats the rebs as bad as they did KCHS last night, but i DO think they will have the game in hand by the middle of the third at the latest. If south turns the ball over on Fulton, like they did against us last night, they wont be as fortunate this time around IMO. I'm gona say Blackbirds 49 Twitter Boys 28

Uh OH ... BVD picking us ... Im getting worried now .... LOL ... BVD I know off subject .. but what do you think next weekend TN vs Mizz ??  

South as little to no chance to win Friday but, had enough to beat a state champion caliber Greenville team. Catholic was a very overrated team riding a wave of hype from last years showing but, I am pretty sure they lost last year got beat the heck down this year and their arrogance by the HC to say a play here or a play there and they would be in the game, losers always have speculation on the what ifs. According to many of the Devils fans the game at South wasn't even going to be close, well this Friday may not be close but it is the South Rebels playing in it and not Greenville or Catholic, Seen the South QB throw this summer almost every weekend at Halls HS and got to know him some what and he is not only a great QB but a great kid, he puts in some work to be the player he is and I am sure the Falcons will have an answer for him but I do wish him and his team the best, wish I could be at the game but I have to attend the Oak Ridge Rhea game to support my nephew and Rhea County.