Quarterfinals: 2 Sullivan South (11-1) @ 1 Fulton (12-0)

SECPowerHouse

I hope you guys are not serious about this. I understand the QB was from this weekend. Is all this recent?

Joking because someone "heard" some things... We have a few injuries but nothing too crazy just our best D lineman (mtsu commit) and a really good db... And the qb is questionable we are optimistic for game day though...

Now let me get this correct.

1. If Greeneville beats South Greene fans be saying Greeneville by 10+

2. Greeneville did not beat south so now South has no chance.

3.  That is kind of weird if you ask me Was greeneville good enough to win the state this year like predicted? Yet the team that put them on the BBALL court is not?

Just my thoughts hehehe

ok ill try and answer each question correctly :

Greeneville did not play south greene this year! oh ok now I have deceiphered ur message,

You are right Greeneville did not beat south - they beat there selves and as for them havin a chance against fulton yes they do - Until they kick-off .

question # 3 I really don't understand it!

so ill just stick with my first comment :

woodby30 must have fell and bumped his head ..............

The big guy "might" play one side this week if lucky.

Wouldnt count on it ....  but it would be easier for him at OL than DL ..IMO .. but with him sitting out the Catholic game he may have some time to heal .. we will see .. would be nice having our best OL and DL back .. we missed him against Knox Cath  ... well I guess we didnt miss him that much .. but it would have made the rotation better for OL and DL .. good to have all the 6'5  275 ibs you can get.