Quarterfinals: 2 Sullivan South (11-1) @ 1 Fulton (12-0)

SECPowerHouse

I remember and totally agree. The big thing that you guys had though was that while they may not have been Mr. Football you guys had a whole shelf full of high caliber running backs. At least that was my impression. Very impressive. Our drop off after the first string RB last year was pretty steep.

So we filled the place up on the visitor side last year even in nasty weather. When do you think a person should get there to get a seat? Gates open at 5?

5:30 I believe I'm not exactly sure but I would get there by at least 6:15 as south will again pack the visitor side but there should be a little room in the nose bleeds of the home side... That's where I like to camp at...

If you were not a Fulton or South fan, would you go to this game or Science Hill vs. Maryville?

Honestly I think this will be a better game than that... I like the qb for the Hilltoppers but I just think maryville's defense is too strong for the hill to be competitive past halftime... I could be wrong that's why the game is played but I don't think it will be close...

5:30 I believe I'm not exactly sure but I would get there by at least 6:15 as south will again pack the visitor side but there should be a little room in the nose bleeds of the home side... That's where I like to camp at...

Nose bleed in front of press box is where myself and the cowbell mafia will be.

BVD, you saw South last week, so realistically do the Rebels have a chance in this game?

absolutely yes they have a chance. If Weiger doesnt throw three picks and has success running it and their receivers catch everything thrown their way and they have no penalties and their coaches call a perfect game and their defense makes all their tackles and gets 4 or 5 turnovers, absolutely YES they have a chance. Now, obviously, i have just described the "near perfect" game, which no one hardly ever has at this level, but seriously, if the Rebs dont turn it over, i think they have a good shot. Fulton turns people over ALOT and that inflates some of their scoring, but that's all part of the game, so it counts right? Best of luck to both teams and hope its injury free and retarded referee free on both sides