Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

Are the Crockett Co games broadcast on the radio and/or online? If so, who does them? I host a radio show in Memphis and would like to have someone on to preview this game. Any help that could be provided is appreciated.

Point 5 digital.com broadcast live games for Crockett, South Gibson, Haywood and USJ type that in or call 731- 423-8316

The web site is Point 5 digital.com type that in and click on Crockett County High School !!!!!!

Edited by heatwave

I said a Few weeks ago that a 4A Final 4 consisting of Fulton, Pearl-Cohn and Trezevant would warm my soul... I hope it happens... The PC vs. T-High game would be a good one BUT we haven't got there yet... Crockett Co. has a solid looking team but I think the Purple Bears are hungry to get back to Cookeville to show how far their program has grown since that fiasco against Greenville.    :hungry:

I saw where a Cavs fan said that they have SLOW DBs... If that's true it could be a 3 TD spread in favor of the Purple Bears 

As a former player of Crockett I can tell you two things. This team is overrated. Crockett I believe has won one game against a team with a winning record. Johnny is a very good player. The line is big but to say they're particularly good is a illusion. The linebacking core is good but the interior defensive line is a weak spot. If they block # 34 and get someone to lead on the corner and get that back from Trezvant to the outside it is over. The defensive backs are mostly slow. #4 is slow. you can burn him deep every time. The other db can be bullied by a tall receiver. They run a lot of coverages on defense defensive back wise and they will always be confused. Stop johhny's interior run game and the other players are just as fast as him on defense. Game is over unfortunately.

D'Bo, is that you?

This man spit the Gospel, slick...

As a former player of Crockett I can tell you two things. This team is overrated. Crockett I believe has won one game against a team with a winning record. Johnny is a very good player. The line is big but to say they're particularly good is a illusion. The linebacking core is good but the interior defensive line is a weak spot. If they block # 34 and get someone to lead on the corner and get that back from Trezvant to the outside it is over. The defensive backs are mostly slow. #4 is slow. you can burn him deep every time. The other db can be bullied by a tall receiver. They run a lot of coverages on defense defensive back wise and they will always be confused. Stop johhny's interior run game and the other players are just as fast as him on defense. Game is over unfortunately.

Seems like you're trying to give Crockett some bulletin board material