Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

Defensive plan for #1 is working a little. Not like I thought it would though.

You all are putting your corner in 1v1 too much with him.  Your line is getting a lot of pressure which helps a lot though.  I am not saying this will really show this game, but I have a feeling your big guys arn't in great shape, they looked a little gassed in the first half.  

CA is known for having a better 2nd half.....

CA only down by 17.... They could be in as bad a shape as MP is in right now.... And CA should be they way everyone talked about how good NCS was leading up to this game.

Has CA been trying quick hit passes at all to get the ball out from behind that pressure?.?.?

CA is known for having a better 2nd half.....

CA only down by 17.... They could be in as bad a shape as MP is in right now.... And CA should be they way everyone talked about how good NCS was leading up to this game.

Has CA been trying quick hit passes at all to get the ball out from behind that pressure?.?.?

they have as of late.  still trying to run up the middle atleast once every 1st down, which aint happening lol