Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

classy, 4th and goal up 27-9 and going for it.  

I'm most def unimpressed with NCS.  They sustain really 1 drive the whole game- break 2 long TD runs, and get a ball pop up and land right in a dline hand for a score.  CA put up a lot of yards I imagine.  NCS IS better than CA, but they might get blown out by UC if they are as good as advertised.  Next week IS the state championship regardless.  Both NCS and UC are significantly better than the other end of the bracket.  

Edited by Monkey Wrench

I'm proud of CA Dawgs, they played a good game against a good team. NCS isn't invincible like I've been reading all weak though! I hope they have much success the rest of the season

Average 45....have 9. Not invincible but good results. Great year for the Bulldogs. Good luck in the future.

I'm proud of CA Dawgs, they played a good game against a good team. NCS isn't invincible like I've been reading all weak though! I hope they have much success the rest of the season

Average 45....have 9. Not invincible but good results. Great year for the Bulldogs. Good luck in the future.

classy, 4th and goal up 27-9 and going for it.

I'm most def unimpressed with NCS. They sustain really 1 drive the whole game- break 2 long TD runs, and get a ball pop up and land right in a dline hand for a score. CA put up a lot of yards I imagine. NCS IS better than CA, but they might get blown out by UC if they are as good as advertised. Next week IS the state championship regardless. Both NCS and UC are significantly better than the other end of the bracket.

Not impressed. You have a mighty 9 points vs that 45 point average. A reminder that yards is not a scoreboard stat. It's a moral victory stat. You did beat the season average of our opponents....7.9. You don't have to sustain drives to beat CA. You just have to score. In the scheme of things, your were just another 25 point win.

Sustained drives! Wow!