Here's the latest CBS Sports College Football Bowl predictions

BigDave1967

• 2 weeks later...

Miami Beach Bowl huh? I'm going to look that one up.

I see it's one of the American Athletic Conference Bowl Tie-in Bowl Games. I also see where BYU has already accepted the invitation to play at the Miami Beach Bowl.

I hope Memphis gets an offer to a better bowl with a bigger payout. The current College Football Bowl Schedule doesn't even have a pay-out listed for this bowl game currently.

I don't think that BYU opens a can of anything. If anybody is going to open a can of Booty Whipping, it would be the Memphis Tigers going postal all over the BYU Cougars.

Edited by kwc

Miami Beach Bowl huh? I'm going to look that one up.

One guy on ESPN has Tennessee Playing Duke in the Music City Bowl and the other guy has them playing West Virginia in the Liberty Bowl.Memphis is picked by both guys to play South Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl. They have GT playing Ole Miss in the Orange Bowl  or Oklahoma in the Russell Athletic Bowl. BYU is picked to either play Cincinnati or Central Florida in the Miami Beach Bowl.

Edited by BigDave1967

• 2 weeks later...

One guy on ESPN has Tennessee Playing Duke in the Music City Bowl and the other guy has them playing West Virginia in the Liberty Bowl.Memphis is picked by both guys to play South Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl. They have GT playing Ole Miss in the Orange Bowl  or Oklahoma in the Russell Athletic Bowl. BYU is picked to either play Cincinnati or Central Florida in the Miami Beach Bowl.

I haven't seen the other games but I do know that the University of Memphis Tigers will beat BYU at the Miami Beach Bowl.

• 1 year later...