South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

first let me say through all this mess we now need to focus on the positive and move forward. You guys know better than anyone. Yes we have some talent returning. 3 lineman come to mind first. Moss, Butner, and Daniels. All 3 started with considerable playing time. Next, there were a couple of sophomore lineman than got periodic playing time throughout the season, Kirk and Fehr. Right there is our line. We then have C. Blevins back running the ball who will be even better next year. Then you have the 4 headed monster in Lilly, Jones, Pryor, and Ford. All 4 will be juniors. Kennemore played great as a freshman he just needs to get a little bigger and stronger. Then we will have the select freshman who didn't play this year that will be playing next year. On top of that you have some others with little playing time that may develop over the off season. Needless to say in 1A we will be fine. I can already tell you we WILL have leaders next year. Daniels, Moss, Butner , Kennemore, and Blevins. Mark my word.

I think one of those 5 may go south! I hope he doesn't lead the others.

Best of luck next year.

A little premature don't you think? I mean Sequatchie don't even know who the coach will be.

LOPAO.....SP don't either according to the other thread! With 6 returners, 14-15 jr high players in 7-8 grade will SP be forced to allow future skillet slingers to play like Picket County and have a skillet slinger as coach? Leastways, off to the liar's table to what is the future looks like! Edited by OLD PIRATE

LOPAO.....SP don't either according to the other thread! With 6 returners, 14-15 jr high players in 7-8 grade will SP be forced to allow future skillet slingers to play like Picket County and have a skillet slinger as coach?

All I'm saying is how can you say we are going to get beat by a team when they don't even know who the coach will be. I mean lets be honest here, how many times in the last several years have they beaten us?? I rest my case. On top of the fact how many coaches have they had over the course of the last 10 years? And how has that worked out for them? Enough said..