South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Is there a teaching position open? Didn't Coach Moore stay to teach? Coach Phillips is staying also right? I mean you shouldn't get rid of someone just because they don't want to coach but it has to hinder the hiring process a little right? Just wondering

They can be moved to another school...isn't that what they were going to do with Wes?

I garuntee you I finally got in touch with that Bubba man to mow my yard. He did a real good job. I showed him my Murphy Fair book and he really liked it. I told him when Murphys new book comes out in July I would show him Murphys new pole. You think im joking but im not.

Are you saying Bubba got Grider Field mowed in time for the spring Orange & Black game?

Are you saying Bubba got Grider Field mowed in time for the spring Orange & Black game?

What kind of mess is this rlh? Grider mows his own field. I will ask that Bubba man when he comes and mows my yard again if he had been mowing Griders field? That bubba man was supposed to come and mow today but it rained this morning. I aint joking either.

Old Pirate says again the Spring practice will be hampered by the baseball team's journey into post season! OP made a thread on the baseball site but the football weight house progress has continued to slowed with youngons playing stick ball

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says again the Spring practice will be hampered by the baseball team's journey into post season! OP made a thread on the baseball site but the football weight house progress has continued to slowed with youngons playing stick ball

The baseball Pirates better bail the water out the old ship, or they won't be going far.  They dropped 5 in a row by 1 point and one by 2 points.