South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Now Barney, Old Pirate has come to figure out 1 dad burn thing, Yous either adopted or else ole pap didn't learn you much....listen up now, them kinfolkes round the jailhouse is.....Jasper....and the Pirates is won more championships, state titles and playoff games than them there Puke Purple wearing kinfolkes and the rest of the Valley combined. Now don't you forget it deputy Fife! Why PM making bout as much since as Otis

Won more runner-ups too

Old Pirate says it is terribly easy to determine those that were earholed by Jasper in their day! Those fellers that won don't surrender all the phrase so. LOPAO....did you say this.....decade? What a HEEP of mess? You & Barney gots to be joking! Or have you both been swooned by the SOS? Are you two tithing?

i like to build their confidence then catch them by surprise this fall.

Holy cow...Its taken me about 3 days to read this whole thread, dates all the way back to Nov but alas i have finished. Yall SP pirates er uh people sure do take yalls football seriously. I had never heard the term "Skillit Slingers" til reading this lol. Entertaining to say the least. I will continue to read. Looks like Marion Co. might be on top for awhile out that way.

Holy cow...Its taken me about 3 days to read this whole thread, dates all the way back to Nov but alas i have finished. Yall SP pirates er uh people sure do take yalls football seriously. I had never heard the term "Skillit Slingers" til reading this lol. Entertaining to say the least. I will continue to read. Looks like Marion Co. might be on top for awhile out that way.

between us, that isn't the case. Jasper aka Marion county will be better than they have been. But SP will be a contender just as usual. However the West is loaded.

Hasn't gone anywhere as of today. But word is North Red Bank and Booger's leprechauns are in a bidding war for his services. Baylors new QB didn't start in spring scrimmage and is struggling so they are still looking.

SP is out because he is scaried of Roy Dillard. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

U mean scared of Holland? Daddy gonna shop him around looking for a place where he might be able to start. He done it before, but Price sent him packing. Id say Whitwell is where he goes. A kid leaving his home school is his choice (or at least his dads in this case) usually dont work out well, but regardless it was going to be a tough year for Grundy. Guess all the cowards got out while the getting was good.

He reminds me a little bit of a guy named Brooks.

Let me ask you a question. I was reading that Hargis mans article and it said this Hicks man has been to the elite 8. Did he coach in college and go to the elite 8? If he did he is as good as that Donovan man that just left Florida. You think im joking but im not.

We didn't have a spring game either Roy but I think we will be ok. Heck Coach Ross didn't even use all 10 practices, he only used 8. The boys looked that good this spring.

What kind of mess is this? I would have thought that Ross man would have even used a few extra practices since those Marion boys hadnt had spring training in two years. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I would have thought that Ross man would have even used a few extra practices since those Marion boys hadnt had spring training in two years. You think im joking but im not.

You can have those 2 extra we didn't use Roy. Use them to schedule a scrimmage. Maybe play those moms. Winner gets McDonald's burgers

South Pittsburg 2015. I guess we can get away with posting this here. Great hire for our pirates.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/preps/story/2015/may/26/hicks-named-new-south-pittsburg-boys-basketball-coach/306401/

You guys like hiring those washed up old has beens don't you? Now my question is who holds his walker while he tries to coach...or will that Grider feller buy him a hover round?

You can have those 2 extra we didn't use Roy. Use them to schedule a scrimmage. Maybe play those moms. Winner gets McDonald's burgers

Grider did not even want our boys to have a spring training game. I garuntee you Grider better make those hens stay in the durn stands this year. I aint joking either.