District 14A

lsj518

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment.

The lighting is bad there! At least that was our excuse for such horrid shooting!! Lol. Maybe if they get new lights Mitchell won't shoot as well! Then again when you shoot layups and get stickbacks how much light do you need? I'd rather play in a dark gym than the oven down in Middleton! Goodness it's hot there!

The lighting is bad there! At least that was our excuse for such horrid shooting!! Lol. Maybe if they get new lights Mitchell won't shoot as well! Then again when you shoot layups and get stickbacks how much light do you need? I'd rather play in a dark gym than the oven down in Middleton! Goodness it's hot there!

B) It IS hot in there...

Was able to listen to the Union City / Liberty tech boys game.  Union City really dominated Liberty most of the second half up by as many as 24 at one time.   Liberty was really no match for Union City boys.  U C is now 10 - 1 with Halls not far down the road.  This is Union City district and region to loose...no one in this area can handle them...

copenoc I'm still here lol... GCPioneer yes we won by 2 in Halls. I can't take anything away from GC they played well. We jumped out 24-10 in the 1st qtr. and it was like someone flipped a switch in the GC player. They came out gunning. Was almost like they couldnt miss from long range. Wht seemed to be a blowout in the beginning turned out to be a couple of our players worst shooting nights. But hats off to GC... But until someone proves us different we're still UCs toughest competition in 14a... 8-0 on the season, 4-0 in district play...

copenoc I'm still here lol... GCPioneer yes we won by 2 in Halls. I can't take anything away from GC they played well. We jumped out 24-10 in the 1st qtr. and it was like someone flipped a switch in the GC player. They came out gunning. Was almost like they couldnt miss from long range. Wht seemed to be a blowout in the beginning turned out to be a couple of our players worst shooting nights. But hats off to GC... But until someone proves us different we're still UCs toughest competition in 14a... 8-0 on the season, 4-0 in district play...

yea 81 I agree with you on that one..So far from what I've seen Halls will be UC toughest district game..But when they come to UC it won't be their falt.It will be just your turn!