State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Can't stand the Fighting Irish in South Bend nor the Knox Catholic Irish in K Town ... but for this Friday night and in the State Championship game .. I say go Chattanooga Notre Dame ... shut the goober's up.

well thank ya Tadvols. :thumb: Booger not even sure that with shoe leather and Crow stuffed full in their mouths; they would quietin down...  4856_Image.jpg they are believers :mrgreen:

I watched the Maryville game. Alcoa was beat before they walked on the field. Don't get me wrong Maryville is good but the attitude of Alcoa was very suspect. Now if they bring that attitude Friday it will be along night or them until the mercy rule goes into affect. I prefer they come in over confident and look past us to CPA. Which I think they will do. Like the Poon Squad and Walton(that mouthy blonde) are doing. Walton all I ever wanted was a brunette and I've had one for 22 years. So there you go old one.

Us goons traveled to chatty to watch ND and Catholic. Not at all impressed with ND.....and I've watched Alcoa and Maryville play championship level football for years. I know championship level football. ND is far from it. Maryville and ND are in totally different dimensions of space and time travel. ND will be beat soon as Alcoa starts the "TOO HYPE" chant!!!!!! Fact!

The F5 Tornado is South bound!!! Nothing you can do to stop it! Yea!

Booger needs it to get here now......my Fighting Irish are starting to dig up under the fence

missed ya shelter

No need to dig out and run yet! When you gold dome window licking short bus riders see the F5 in the sky.....speed up that flap flap and run forest run!!! Ha!!!! Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Upvote 1

I watched the Maryville game. Alcoa was beat before they walked on the field. Don't get me wrong Maryville is good but the attitude of Alcoa was very suspect. Now if they bring that attitude Friday it will be along night or them until the mercy rule goes into affect. I prefer they come in over confident and look past us to CPA. Which I think they will do. Like the Poon Squad and Walton(that mouthy blonde) are doing. Walton all I ever wanted was a brunette and I've had one for 22 years. So there you go old one.

Ha ha, wait, so you are calling not only a defeat for Alcoa, but potentially mercy rule if they overlook this week and are focused on CPA! Ok, my friend, I hope you're team can make it interesting, but you are not doing them any favors. If ND mercy rules the opponent this week I will stand corrected, because I think ND will do well to keep it competitive past half time. I think you are just not used to what state championship football in 3A (where you in effect have to compete with a 6A team) looks like. As a casual observer, I sure hope this is not a snoozer. But, no offense, I just think this is going to be eye opening for you.