Sullivan South 2015

SECPowerHouse

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South has an incredible freshman class coming in too. Should be a great match up in a few years

Don't know this for a fact but I heard that Sullivan Middle had a good team this year as well as the Chargers? Can anyone fill us in on a few details? I saw the scrimmage between the Chargers and John Sevier Middle and Sevier didn't have anything for Colonial Heights.

Don't know this for a fact but I heard that Sullivan Middle had a good team this year as well as the Chargers? Can anyone fill us in on a few details? I saw the scrimmage between the Chargers and John Sevier Middle and Sevier didn't have anything for Colonial Heights.

Greeneville Middle went undefeated and Coach Ballards Boy is the QB. He will be a freshman next year and I beleive the starting job is his. He put up crazy numbers this year.

Greeneville Middle went undefeated and Coach Ballards Boy is the QB. He will be a freshman next year and I beleive the starting job is his. He put up crazy numbers this year.

Yeah I've definitely heard good things about that class at Greeneville Middle. Very surprised to hear that they would consider handing the QB job to a freshman but after all he had to have been learning the system 7 days a week for many years now.

Colonial heights went undefeated this year under new head coach Garvin ,they averaged in the 40s and allowing only in the teens, qb is small but has to tightends over 6 ft. If they stay together they will be great.

SEC, I went and saw Colonial play Rogersville this year. A buddy's son was a 7th grade and said they'd be challenged by the Rville RB. Not a close game. Yes, the Chargers went undefeated and are a big, athletic group. The qb is small but had a gun. Impressive for a middle school kid. Big line, big good LBs. The two TEs look like varsity players in size. One (calling him mason ?) caught everything near him. The other someone said was the brother of former South WR and sprinter, Waterson. They had a shifty rb too. If this group can stay together and maybe add a couple more in HS, they'll be tough. BUT guys, that's in like 3 years. Anything could happen by then. South may be closed or completely annexed by Kingsport (like all the revenue producers were annexed.) :)

Edited by Pudding

Yeah I've definitely heard good things about that class at Greeneville Middle. Very surprised to hear that they would consider handing the QB job to a freshman but after all he had to have been learning the system 7 days a week for many years now.

Sometimes you gotta just run em out there and hope they can handle it........a quote from a famous football video maker...haha.....this years middle school team could probably beat half the teams on Greeneville HIghs schedule and thats not a knock on GHS, thats a plug for those middle schoolers. Most physical middle school team ive seen...maybe ever...but that's just one fat guys opinion. We'll have to see how they handle the weight program and such at the next level.