State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

come on and give us a score....you have been pretty spot on with your predictions. Let's see if you are this week.

You are right. I made the statement before the season that Chattanooga Central was the only team on the regular season schedule that could possibly beat Marion and they were quite possibly the only team that could keep it under 21. Yes, I did say that. Grace will move the ball some on this Marion team, but I don't think Marion punts more than twice. If Grace wants to win they must out score them. Marion scores a minimum of 28 as for a prediction...... Again, patience young skywalker.

You are right. I made the statement before the season that Chattanooga Central was the only team on the regular season schedule that could possibly beat Marion and they were quite possibly the only team that could keep it under 21. Yes, I did say that. Grace will move the ball some on this Marion team, but I don't think Marion punts more than twice. If Grace wants to win they must out score them. Marion scores a minimum of 28 as for a prediction...... Again, patience young skywalker.

I don't believe Grace wants to get in a track meet. Ross hasn't allowed anyone too score at will and I don't see that happening this week neither. I have know reason to believe a track meet will ever happen. If grace wins its because they shut our offense down.

I don't believe Grace wants to get in a track meet. Ross hasn't allowed anyone too score at will and I don't see that happening this week neither. I have know reason to believe a track meet will ever happen. If grace wins its because they shut our offense down.

Again, patience young skywalker. Every post here has a purpose. If you read the posts you will see the purpose and intent of each post.

The time has come once again where I am happy to grace all of you people down there with my presence. The game on Friday night at David Baxter Stadium will feature my once proud alma mater squaring off against the fine Baptist folks from Knoxville. Marion County has cleaned house and gotten rid of much of the extra baggage that once graced the sidelines. They now have another living legend in the making. Coach Rick Ross, has a chance of achieving legend status in this game tomorrow night. If Coach Rick Ross, can lead his young lads to a berth in the championship series in only his first year at the helm, he will achieve instant legend status. If this young warrior team can win, he will forever be referred to as Coach Rick Ross The Living Legend.  I have kept a close eye on these young lads from Marion County all season. #1, #66, #21, #10 and #9 are all creeping ever so close to legend status. These young lads are representing our once proud alma mater like it should have been represented since the last living legend graced the sidelines 18 years ago. Both of these fine clubs should be proud to be in the situation of possibly achieving legend status. I would like to remind all of the young lads that achieving legend status is a choice. Not everyone can achieve legend status like myself. I understand people like MCRoadWarrior, MCHeadHunter, TowerDawg, DieHardPurple, PurpleGrad, 5thquarter, TheTruthPrevails, PurplePower68, BleedPurple13, BooBoo5 and others will be very excited to breathe some of the same air a legend like myself breathes. As usual, I will be available on the track for limited autographs and pictures before the game. My entourage should be arriving around 6:00 pm. I ask that all of you people make sure to not push and fight for autographs. These will be given out on a first come first serve basis.  I look for this to be a festive environment for the young lads participating in this contest from each of the respective clubs. On behalf of my once proud alma mater, I would like to welcome Grace Christian of Knoxville to Jasper and David Baxter Stadium.