Volleyball Rumors

HardAngle

I am back! Been to the left coast taking care of a family member. I'll start my first post back by saying this.

Looks like the two coaching changes will be very interesting. I think both Bearden and cak will be VERY good this coming season.

Phillyal was right. The Bearden coach left after his daughter was done.

Both CAK and Bearden made coaching upgrades. I don't see anybody in AA beating CAK and it will be between them and Bearden to see who is the best East Tenn team. Bearden has way under performed the last few years. They will be close to unstoppable this year. CAK is loaded with power and may be better overall than Bearden, the difference is Bearden has a GREAT player unlike anything Knoxville has ever seen before. If they can cind a setter that is half decent she is unstoppable.

CAK won't lose a set, let alone a match, to any AA school. They should roll to a repeat. Bearden needs to train a supporting cast of players to stay out of the big girls way and help with defense. Knoxville has not had two teams this strong ever. Should be a fun year.

• 3 weeks later...

That would be interesting to have a Catholic parent as an interim coach. Most parents at a lot of high schools seem to think they know more than the coaches anyway. Maybe that is the way to go for the future. The AD's would have less complaints for a girls sport and that would make things easier for them. Would not help volleyball but.......

That would be interesting to have a Catholic parent as an interim coach. Most parents at a lot of high schools seem to think they know more than the coaches anyway. Maybe that is the way to go for the future. The AD's would have less complaints for a girls sport and that would make things easier for them. Would not help volleyball but.......

• 2 weeks later...