Westmoreland Eagle BBall!

Mr. Postman1

Westy has a pretty good team. They might be as good as 5th in district 8.

Might is a pretty big word. I doubt they would finish that high  in district 8. Upperman seamed to handle them rather easily. and they are "projected middle of the pack" which they might surprise some people as well..

• 3 weeks later...

This years eagle squad beat Macon Co other night and have the top rated defense in the state at this point. bner and the Eagles have a good shot at going to state this year in my opinion. Any thoughts on this?

It might be your opinion on going to state but your eagles got hammered by macon tonight. Big difference when all the starters for macon are on the floor,this would have happen the first game if everybody had been healthy.Sad part is macon is a 5th or 6th place team in their district and you think your team might go to state.If I were you I'd hope they didn't to save the shame.

your right just my opinion.But you will soon see what i was saying,If you cant beat upperman,which is not even close to being as good as half the teams in their district and the eagles are in the same class aa just in a different much weaker district you want go to state my friend.trust me upperman and macon are way,way beyond being good this year and you struggled with both.

UH is 15-3