3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Well, well, well.

We will see who the true champions are on Friday.

CPA practiced last night on Vanderbilt's field and looked good. 

CPA will shut down Alcoa's rushing attack and eek out a victory. I would say they will crush Alcoa old testament style but will remain humble. 

CPA 28-24. 

#SavedByGrace

Alcoa's scores against Maryville in the last 5 years are as good or better than better teams they have played in 6A.

maybe so, but play 13 games at the 6a level and then play Maryville, would be a whole diffrent beast than playing 1 6a team week 2. Maryville fought and clawed out a victory verse Oakland, the Maryville game was never in doubt verse Alcoa. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Yea...Alcoa don't recruit and cheat either.

I never accused or claimed Alcoa does.

However, one of my good friends teaches at the high school.

He readily admits that open enrollment helps the football team. This is obvious.

Also, the fact that there is indeed open enrollment AND no hurdle of tuition is advantageous to you all as well. 

Comments like yours are ridiculous and very ignorant. I don't understand why Alcoa/Maryville folk will not admit people send their kids to school there for the athletic benefits. I'm also from Knoxville and can attest to the fact that they are both outstanding communities. 

Edited by ArmorOfGod316

Got it totaled up how many private schools Alcoa has beat? I like to see you post it here for all to see. LOL!!!

I went back 10 years and saw where the blowhards played 2 large privates in 10 years.....10 years. that's 2 games in 100+ games. Not bad for a 3A school. But still proves my point that Rankin is scared to play the big boys. Always has and always will.