3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

can't do it Troll.....it pains Booger terribly to say this; but you are way too high up to get in on the list with these 2 or 3 Goons.....may put on there with the other Goons; but not this list of Goons

...can't believe you are going up and paying gate money to see the privates, Troll...my guess is you brought binos.....better get some shut eye, heard you had to work a little early this morning.....stay dry

If you could only see how much fun Troll and I have had at your expense PMing back and forth. He loves ND as much as I do. Ha! Nothing better than Free entertainment!

Not sure if you noticed but this is a football thread. Our basketball system is nationally known. Kids see that and want to play for Drew. The quality of the program is the only recruiting done. I'm guessing if Tyger had applied to your school you would have said "No thanks" because your school would have deemed it unethical... LOL

Again, a good consistent program anywhere and any sport will draw good players. And then that program will be accused of recruiting by people too wrapped up in there latest loss that can only be explained by other teams cheating.

bcd, You will learn quickly that when someone is wedded to their narrative, that facts don't matter. You could prove that there are no transfers into this program, and that doesn't matter. You could show that 16-17 of the starters were at CPA in kindergarten, 2-3 in 7th grade and 2 in 9th, but that doesn't matter cause it doesn't fit their narrative.

Edited by coachrus

bcd, You will learn quickly that when someone is wedded to their narrative, that facts don't matter. You could prove that there are no transfers into this program, and that doesn't matter. You could show that 16-17 of the starters were at CPA in kindergarten, 2-3 in 7th grade and 2 in 9th, but that doesn't matter cause it doesn't fit their narrative.

Sad but true. A little over 24 hours away now. I'm gonna ignore mosquitos that keep popping into the thread and just converse with our friends from Alcoa.

If you could only see how much fun Troll and I have had at your expense PMing back and forth. He loves ND as much as I do. Ha! Nothing better than Free entertainment!

Booger ain't ever had problem providing free entertainment; that's why he's here...... now that that back fired on you again; that leaves you where? ....still backed in a corner

FB or worthless rhetoric BC?

copy and paste....waitin on ya

boy·cott
ˈboiˌkät/
verb

1. 1.
    withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.
    synonyms: spurnsnubshunavoid, abstain from, wash one's hands of, turn one's back on, rejectveto

Sad but true. A little over 24 hours away now. I'm gonna ignore mosquitos that keep popping into the thread and just converse with our friends from Alcoa.

don't sweat it men.....it's the whole church in the school thing that eats at em......you know; that Cross in the hallway makes me uncomfortable......and your paying for your kids education is a real stinger.....not all the publics do that; just the ones that lose to you on a regular bases......most of the Publics that beat us never say a word about it.....

but you watch and see...if you win tomorrow; you will have some Goons that want say a word about the private thing and then you will have the usual lower end goon drippings that will cheap shot you till the moon falls

Booger just sayin

Edited by Booger

Weather looking like it could be a non factor. I think the game will be a 1 score type game difference. The thing that worries me is that CPA has been run on at times. Running and playing defense is Alcoa's strength. Alcoa will get more stops than CPA will with their defense. CPA will put up points, but not enough possesions, with Alcoa's grind it out style, to out score the tornados. Alcoa with more depth scores one late. This game will seem very simular to Alcoa's matchup with Knox Catholic, with CPA gaining a few more yards. In the end, the outcome will be the same. 28-24 Alcoa over CPA.

Booger ain't ever had problem providing free entertainment; that's why he's here...... now that that back fired on you again; that leaves you where? ....still backed in a corner

FB or worthless rhetoric BC?

copy and paste....waitin on ya

boy·cott

ˈboiˌkät/

verb

•  

withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.

synonyms: spurn, snub, shun, avoid, abstain from, wash one's hands of, turn one's back on, reject, veto

If my memory serves me correctly, lessur is the one that made the boycott statement. So why do you keep posting the same thing for the other Alcoa posters who said nothing about boycottin. Kinda makes you look silly Booger.