3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

If my memory serves me correctly, lessur is the one that made the boycott statement. So why do you keep posting the same thing for the other Alcoa posters who said nothing about boycottin. Kinda makes you look silly Booger.

Hey BPM, Some hate being ignored and scream and holler when their days has come to an end. Good to hear from you.

Edited by lessur

Based on what I hear, CPA may be the only team in 3A that can stop the Alcoa run game.

Agree or disagree???

Do NOT concur.

CIM played a lot of seniors in the game last year. Many of the "new and improved " CPAy team have not had the hand on F5 experience.

Also too many kids playing both sides of the ball.

Lions offense is no more explosive than CAKe .....or Notre Lame for that matter.

They score no more than 17 on Alcoee and we dance just like we did back in '77!!!

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Based on what I hear, CPA may be the only team in 3A that can stop the Alcoa run game.

Agree or disagree???

what would you consider stop? Under 100, 200, 300? I think they can slow it down, but not enough to get the win. With the stought Alcoa D sorta over looked, CPA won't have the ball enough in my opinion to out score Alcoa. Alcoa will get some stops on D. That just more time to be run off the clock by #2. The only shot is CPA scoring quickly and often early on getting Alcoa off their game.

Agree or disagree???

I disagree, and you aren't hearing it from CPA. But you don't get trophies based on yardage - you win based on having more points. CPA (despite what some say) was not that overmatched last year. They gave up a lot of yards to a great back and team, but they couldn't throw and they were not going to beat Alcoa running the ball. They lost by 3 scores, dropped an easy TD pass in the 1st half and gave Alcoa a first down on a penalty after Alcoa punted out of the end zone. Alcoa's win was not a fluke and it was well deserved, but the two teams were not that far apart.

With reasonable weather, I believe CPA can move the ball on Alcoa. Alcoa will move the ball on the ground. Mistakes, turnovers and special teams will be the difference for the winner. 

I guess the kid that showed up from Iowa to play basketball just happen to drive by CPA and liked the school? Very few of the kids that go to CPA actually live close to the school. the best players on the team are absolutely recruited from other school districts so don't insult our intelligence by claiming CPA a private school does not recruit that's just asinine

How on earth could you know this? I went to CPA and lived 2 miles away. Some people here seem to be having trouble understanding the concept of a private school. CPA does not have a discrict, so every single student is from "other school districts."