3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

can't do it Troll.....it pains Booger terribly to say this; but you are way too high up to get in on the list with these 2 or 3 Goons.....may put on there with the other Goons; but not this list of Goons

...can't believe you are going up and paying gate money to see the privates, Troll...my guess is you brought binos.....better get some shut eye, heard you had to work a little early this morning.....stay dry

Got friends in low places, high places, and everywhere in between.  I'z patched in with Putnam Sheriff, CookeVegas Police, TTU, and a bunch of Goons.  It's all cool. Wet, dry, and salty. Glad to be out of the salt mine for awhile. 

1714359wqf9qg3yu9.gif

Hey Goons. Sorry we didn't get much football talk in this week. I guess others have their own agendas that they want to push. Oh well. Safe travels to Cookeville tomorrow. I know your proud of your guys and rightly so. I hope it is a good game.

coach; there are very few of them that are actually capable of true FB dialect;... and you will like the dialect that you engage in with the other Goons that represent the community well....the others; well its Ned and the 1st Reader.....and you might find 1 or 2 that come in support of them; if you have beaten them out of their championship recently

CPA and it's supporters have represented itself with class this week and Booger has enjoyed being part of it when it was not so rudely interrupted by the Soggy Bottom Goon Boys.....what you can be assured of in the next few days; regardless of the outcome, there will be some of the classiest individuals the Alcoa community has to offer come onto this thread and compliment you on the game; regardless.....then you will have to deal with the lowest portion of that Alcoa community we have all come to know silly-face-smiley-emoticon.gifstupid.gifstupid-eyes-2.gifbohaut-237.gif

you will know the difference in the two

Booger just sayin.......

Edited by Booger

Got friends in low places, high places, and everywhere in between.  I'z patched in with Putnam Sheriff, CookeVegas Police, TTU, and a bunch of Goons.  It's all cool. Wet, dry, and salty. Glad to be out of the salt mine for awhile. 

1714359wqf9qg3yu9.gif

nice...just smoke them one at a time, Troll.....not that Booger cares :mrgreen:

Hey Goons. Sorry we didn't get much football talk in this week. I guess others have their own agendas that they want to push. Oh well. Safe travels to Cookeville tomorrow. I know your proud of your guys and rightly so. I hope it is a good game.

they are not all bad, Coach....just the lower end; and you are not going to talk much FB with many of them......some very good people from Alcoa that deserve a hand shake, just not enough of them well represented on CoachT........if you see someone on the CPA side that looks like they belong; but are not from the CPA hood...ask them if there name is Booger..would like to meet ya

if they look anything like this bohaut-237.gif1055392698.gifstupid-eyes-2.gifEmoticon-3.gif they are strugglers from the low end of the Goon Squad and you should send them back to the opposing side

Booger just sayin 

point made BPM and I respect lessur for doing that.....he has made the thread better because of it.......the cheap rhetoric of the other low end Goons have not done that ....as long as the others want to cheap shot everyone that opposes them; Booger will respond.....your standing on here is appreciated; but standing up for the some of the lower end Goon squad antics shocking: surprising actually.....would not have seen the support of their rhetoric coming from you.....most of the Goons are cool; but the 2 or 3 are relentless and Booger is here to play their game......Milan's lost to CPA could not have hurt so bad as to defend the cheap crap from them you see....then again we got spanked too

Booger just sayin...

Not defending anyone Booger. Just keep reading thru the thread and seeing the same thing and wanted to state the obvious.

Lots of words here but I'll give it a shot:

1 - Not sure I understand your point. I love what CPA has done for my kids and have told others they should check it out. I'm not recruiting with CPA's graces. I'm doing it because I believe in the school and want to share with my friends.

2 - Of course it was not reported, it was the days of disco and everyone was doing all kinds of stuff... We didn't even know it was against the rules if it even was back then.

3 - I was cheering MBA on tonight, so not a hater. Why would I be?

4 - It was a different time. Things have changed a lot in 30 years, for the better. Heck, good schools like CPA have even been created in that amount of time.

Point is if you see a good athlete and approach him/her or the parents to "share" CPA, it is a violation.  Does not matter whether you do it with CPA graces or not, but it does matter to follow the TSSAA rules if one is truly concerned about being above reproach and operating within the rules.  

One thing hasn't change over the years, parental ignorance (and I don't say that in a critical sense simply a factual one), over what the recruiting rules are and what they are not along with what gets reported and what does not. You are right doesn't make you a hater, just wanted to check, since some under the delusion of what a hater is.

Sure glad coachrus was one of those who never strayed away from talking football, you can always count on him to be consistent with his statements.  Oops, my bad, I see comments of his that had nothing to do with football on this thread.  Oh well....

Sigh......you mostly have fans that love their players that get on CoachT to see what's happening and talk a little football. Then there are others who aren't fans of the particular game but are of other schools who have an interest in the game. Mostly these fans are here because they love someone playing the sport.

Then you have a couple of people who just want to push their own agenda. They are happy to try to ruin your experience. What kind of people do this?

Edited by coachrus