3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Yep.I think he'd be very sucessful there. He's just too big for what most college teams want to do now in the zone offense.

** You understand I was calling you a part of the goons but it looked like d bc of your username? I am sorry dave

No problem,i'm sorry for being a jerk. Is the McMinn Central-Alcoa game in 2015 at McMinn Central or at Alcoa? I want to see that one.

Edited by BigDave1967

Yep.I think he'd be very sucessful there. He's just too big for what most college teams want to do now in the zone offense.

** You understand I was calling you a part of the goons but it looked like d bc of your username? I am sorry dave

He needs to be on the defensive side of the ball at the next level. CPA didn't feature him very much this season on offense, because he is such a difference maker on defense.

Congratulations to CPA. They earned everything they got tonight. It hurts, I won't lie.

Hindsight is 20/20, and I'm sure we'll take some things away from tonight. Until next year, we have this to ponder. All that's left is to learn from it and move forward.

I'm not going anywhere, and I'll be on the basketball threads so if you wanna talk, you can find me there as well.

Congrats to CPA, and God Bless you ALL!!

Figured you'd be halfway through a sixxer already....thanks for the class, though! 

• Upvote 1

This loss couldn't have happened to better group of obnoxious,self righteous,over bearing,oh how are we suppose to compete with the privates,self absorbed bunch of %%$#@@. I can't wait to hear oh the refs were against us,oh Tyson was hurt,oh the team ate some bad sushi,blah blah blah,............

Where are your boosters at now? To bad they couldn't buy you another championship.

I hope Under Armor pulls their sponsorship. No one wants to back a losing team.

Alcoa just got beat by Christian private school.

The just announced 13 of the 16 seniors have attended CPA since kindergarten. Maybe Alcoa should take a page from CPA's book.

Congratulation CPA its nice to see a christian based school win it all.

ALCOA; NOTRE DAME WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Wow great defensive battle and great ball game to watch!

Congrats CPA. The Lions played a great defense game. I wish Alcoa had their starting QB....but O'well can't win them all.

Congrats to CPA'S #12 and Alcoa's #91 for game MAP awards.

CPA's Jay Hockaday is a player. Congrats to him and agai the rest of the Lion team.