3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I just love it when the goons have to pretend to be good sports! LMAO

some of them are good sports outlaw and they make for good threads; Booger likes them........ but there are 2 or 3 of them that don;t fit that mold and are definitely choking on crow and singing a different tune right now

Hopefully Rankin won't get outcoached next yr

Rankin cost the team a gold trophy with his play calling tonight but he was handicapped by a quarterback who couldn't hit the side of a barn with a handful of peanuts.

Rankin did seem like he was in the deer/headlight form the whole afternoon/night....his "pound the rock" wasn't as effective as CPA's rock thingy....can't believe a 2 to1 run to pass team like CPA never attempted a pass...looks like Coach Rankin got the tables turned on him... rare feat...brilliant game plan for CPA

Edited by cofo

Myers will probably improve in the offseason and Alcoa will be 14-1 this time in 2015

guess is you are sayin Maryville is there lone loss........Booger wants to believe it will be 12-2 this time next year; but history says you might be right.......ND will be 15-0 this time in 2017

Masterful game by Coach Martin and CPA.

We have our best effort, but it wasn't enough tonight. J. Tyson is a winner and will be so where at the FCS level, Mitchell has the grades to go wherever he wants.

Alcoa's offense is hard to watch. We need to get more skill players involved in 2015 when we make another run at the gold ball.

I guess we will put this one with the one other silver ball we won in 1988.... If we can find it.

Congrats again to CPA on a well deserved victory. That are a tough well coached team.

Out.....

Rankin cost the team a gold trophy with his play calling tonight but he was handicapped by a quarterback who couldn't hit the side of a barn with a handful of peanuts.

They've had all year to coach the kid on how to throw a 6 yard dig and a 5 yard slant.....anything. That's goes back to coaching all year, not just this game

• Upvote 1

Well Crow since your gonna chime in with your pie hole,BCsportsfan said he wished Alcoa would have had their starting QB like that would have made a difference today.

I definately don't have to worry about seeing Puffermen next year. You all will be put out in the first round if you make playoffs at all. Now let me hear you blow that horn.

Already scared? When the U returns to the playoffs you can bet they'll come ready to spank that tail! Notre Dumb is gonna get stung again playing with the beehive. I hope you've got a new liver on standby. Edited by JohnnyRay

Already scared? When the U returns to the playoffs you can bet they'll come ready to spank that tail! Notre Dumb is gonna get stung again playing with the beehive. I hope you've got a new liver on standby.

Already scared? When the U returns to the playoffs you can bet they'll come ready to spank that tail! Notre Dumb is gonna get stung again playing with the beehive. I hope you've got a new liver on standby.

Then the winner will have to go to Alcoa and you know how that usually ends up